Chapter 73 Shocking Sword Technique

Originally, the black cat cub was just squatting lazily on Gu Yao's shoulder, but now Gu Yao found that its small body was stretched into a bow shape, ready to be ejected at any time, and its two cat eyes had become vertical pupils, tightly focus on a certain direction ahead.

Jiang Yan said vigilantly: "Yes, all this can only mean that there have been changes in recent times. Please be careful. The fragrance from the many exotic flowers and herbs here has a hallucinogenic effect when mixed together. It's not easy to fall for it if you're on guard."

Zhou Li and several others were in this situation. After being reminded by Jiang Yan, they became more vigilant. To prevent any unexpected events, they even took a Qingshen Pill provided by Gu Yao and continued to take it. The last breath of coolness quickly rushed into their minds, and they felt refreshed. The world of flowers and plants around them was still so beautiful, but now in their eyes, they didn't feel safer than the secret valley on the other side.

"If you don't enter the tiger's den, you won't catch the tiger's cubs. Let's go and try not to be scattered. If you are separated, try to stay clear." Jiang Yan reminded.

"Okay."

Although Gu Yao was very interested in the strange flowers and plants here, he did not take any action to collect these flowers and plants before he understood the situation here, so as not to cause trouble.

After walking a few steps in the sea of flowers, the black cat cub suddenly jumped down. Just as Gu Yao was about to call it back, he saw it showing its claws and swishing, and a large piece of the flowers and plants in front fell down.

"What is this little cat doing? It's too dangerous. Call it back!" Zhou Li shouted.

"Wait!" Chi Changye stopped the actions of others, took Gu Yao a few steps forward, and waved his hands to clear away the flowers and plants torn by the cat. The scene below was immediately exposed, and everyone gasped.

"It's Senior Brother Zhao E!"

Zhou Li and others immediately recognized who the person with roots on his body was. He was one of the missing students. However, what was strange was not just that he had roots on his body. What's more terrible is that the expression on his face is still very comfortable and contented smile, as if he is immersed in the most wonderful world. However, the flesh and blood of his entire body has become nutrients for flowers and plants, and is rooted in, it must have been completely absorbed, leaving only a skin and withered bones.

This means that Zhao E died unconsciously, and maybe he was immersed in the most beautiful hallucination before death. This speculation made the hair on Zhou Li's body explode, and he almost followed in Zhao E's footsteps.

So those who escaped were lucky, but would the fate of those who failed to escape be the same? When Zhou Li thought about this possibility, he immediately turned to look at Jiang Yan. He knew how much Senior Brother Jiang valued Senior Brother Lu.

As expected, Jiang Yan's face showed a rare seriousness, no longer as light as before. There were countless cultivators buried under these gorgeous and fragrant flowers and plants. Just when he wanted to collect Zhao Min's body and take it back to the academy, those root vines unexpectedly started to squirm, and the cut parts grew again at a speed visible to the naked eye, trying to cover up Zhao Min's body again.
Jiang Yan waved his hand with a series of water-condensed blades. The blades rotated to cut off the vines and flowers. With one hand, a water snake turned into a rope and applied it to Zhao Min's body to drag it over. Suddenly, more vines emerged from the ground and wanted to snatch it. Zhou Li and others immediately came to help. As the fragrant flowers were chopped and split, the surrounding air was filled with an increasingly rich fragrance.