Chapter 80 Master Hu's Disciple

She is the future wife of the owner of Cuiyan Valley, how could she be restrained by such a stranger? When she is out of danger, she will definitely let people find out who dared to break into the Guan family and her boudoir, which would be detrimental to the future wife of the Valley Owner! Guan Yingying's eyes flashed with severity.

It's a pity that the next moment her vision went dark and she lost consciousness. Hu Guzhu guessed the possible situation when he heard the words just now. Needless to say, Sang Shuo and this woman teamed up to frame his grandson. This added to his grandson's already bad reputation, making it even worse.

Valley Master Hu directly searched for her soul. After searching her soul, he was trembling with anger. How many people inside and outside the valley looked down on his grandson so much? He thought that with him to rely on, his grandson should be carefree. These people looked down upon his grandson. How could people treat him well? Not only did the eldest disciple personally design it, but even the second disciple Wan Siqing also had a lot of involvement. Okay, okay, everyone couldn't wait for him to die and rushed to plot him, but in the end his grandson was implicated.

The next day, someone from the Guan family discovered that their young lady had become a fool. Her consciousness was obviously destroyed and her soul was damaged. Who did it? While reporting to Cuiyan Valley, the Guan family actively searched for suspicious people, including their own family. Guan Yingying was an important person who hooked up with Sang Shuo. Without her, would Sang Shuo value the Guan family so much?

Sang Shuo was shocked when he got the news, but then he found that the master was still in seclusion and there was nothing strange about him. He felt relieved again. Maybe it was just an accident, but she was just a woman. She was just useful and pretty in the past. Such a woman is nothing important.

********

Winter passed and spring came again. Gu Yao's cultivation and alchemy skills were making steady progress. Many people who paid attention to him discovered this and expressed puzzlement that his cultivation was steadily rising despite his qualifications for the Four Spiritual Roots. But then it also comes down to the fact that he is a genius alchemist, because he can never lack the elixirs needed for breakthroughs in practice.
There are few alchemists as outstanding as him. He can refine high-level elixirs at the sixth level of Qi refining. With the supply of high-grade Bihua Dan and high-grade Huajing Dan, no matter how unqualified he is, he can still reach the high level of Qi refining. Come on, when he reaches the eighth and ninth levels of Qi refining, they believe that refining the Foundation Establishment Pill will be a breeze

Others lack the Foundation Establishment Pill, but he can take the Foundation Establishment Pill like a sugar pill, and he can defeat himself no matter what. Other alchemists are unable to advance through the ranks like him. The level at which other alchemists are able to refine the elixir is considered a good result. If they want to break through, they still need a master. They can only provide the next-level elixir needed for a breakthrough. So thinking about it this way, people who follow Gu Yao are looking forward to when he will build the foundation.

The elixirs needed for the foundation building period are really lacking, especially when he takes action, almost all of them are top-grade and medium-grade elixirs. Even if the big boss' sees it, they can't help but take action.

"Have you heard? Alchemy Master Gu Yao has already reached the ninth level of Qi Refining this time. If he takes another step forward, he will build the foundation. I really envy Master Gu Yao. I guess even a single spiritual root cultivator may not be able to practice at the same speed comparable to him."

"Haha, people who used to talk about Master Gu Yao's four spiritual root qualifications must have been slapped in the face now, and they are talking about Master Gu Yao's talent for alchemy. No matter how high you are, you will still be held back by your spiritual root qualifications. What is the current level of cultivation of the person who said these words?"