Chapter 160 Attack

Chi Changye said expressionlessly: "Whoever dares to follow us will never come back."

Gu Yao's brows moved again: "The Yan family has also followed, but they are far behind the other group of people."

Tian Feirong and the little fatty looked at each other. This is interesting. Since they came here, except for dealing with the Yan family, they have not offended anyone.

"Do you think those guys want to steal money?" There is no guarantee that spiritual stones will not be targeted by others.

"Gather and come. It is not up to them to decide who will rob whom."

The little fatty is also eager to try. He wants to try the cultivators on the Qianhao Continent and the people on the Tianlin Continent. The difference was that the Yan family members who had fought against sea beasts at sea were almost exhausted and could not tell their true level. So even though they knew that there were people with malicious intentions behind them, Gu Yao and the other four did not change their direction and still left the city.

********

The head of the Mu family also got the news. Chi Changye had shown great strength in foundation building, and the people sent out must be at least of this level. Therefore, such personnel transfer could not be hidden from the ears of the head of the Mu family, but he learned that the people to be dealt with are four foreign cultivators, he didn't take it to heart.

"Quan'er is really fooling around. When can he learn from his elder brother and learn to make progress, so that I can worry less."

The steward next to him complimented: " Master An is so talented, and with the master of the family here and Master An protecting him, Young Master Quan will inevitably feel proud."

After saying this, the smile on Master Mu's face continued to deepen, but no, Mu An, his son, was his pride. Others don't know it, but he has received the news that Mu An is currently in seclusion in Tailuo Sect and is preparing to form elixirs. When he successfully forms elixirs and comes out of seclusion, it will bring greater glory to the Mu family. The words of the Nascent Soul cultivator made the head of the Mu family so excited that his hands trembled when he thought about the prospects it might bring to the Mu family.

If the Mu family has a powerful Nascent Soul cultivator, what does Jiangyun City mean? It is not up to the Mu family to choose the Cave Heaven Paradise on the Qianhao Continent. Thinking of such a future, the head of the Mu family is full of expectations for Mu An, his son. With Zhuyu in front, Mu Quan was making some mischief, but he didn't care.

Isn't it just a girl from the Yan family? When the news of An'er's formation of elixirs came back, he believed that it was the Yan family who came to ask for a hand in marriage at that time. Hum, that girl from the Yan family actually dared to look down on his Quan'er.

*******
After more than ten miles away from the city, Gu Yao and the others plunged into the vast mountains that could not be seen to the end.
As soon as their figures disappeared, people sent by the Yan family appeared behind them. The leader was a female cultivator who looked like a middle-aged woman with a sharp face.

She waved her hand and said, "Let's go in. How dare a few children dare to offend Young Master Quan."

"Yes, Hua Gu."

With Hua Gu taking the lead, these dozen cultivators also disappeared into the vast mountains. After a while, a figure appeared in the air. It was Yan Xun from the Yan family. After he appeared, the person from the Yan family at the back also showed up and shouted respectfully: "Third Elder."

Yan Xun frowned, but he didn't expect that the people sent by the Mu family were actually headed by Hua Gu, who had a very vicious temper, it was definitely not a good thing for the cultivators to fall into her hands. The Mu family sent Hua Gu, but she didn't expect those four people to come out alive. Not only did they not take Chang Ye and the others seriously, they also clearly didn't take the Yan family seriously. Did the Mu family become so arrogant?