Chapter 167 Conspiracy

Mu An flick his hand and went to the private room arranged for him by Lingyuan Pavilion. His identity was placed here, and Lingyuan Pavilion would not offend him for nothing, and would still give him enough face.

As soon as Mu An's words came out, the arrogance of those foundation-building cultivators immediately subsided. Even Mu An was not sure. They were only building foundations. Wouldn't they be seeking death if they were sent up there? But he was still unconvinced in his heart. The identities of Tailuo Sect disciples and Yuanying elders had no effect.

Those people left, and the VIP room became quiet. Tian Feirong and the little fatty sneered again and again, and mocked unceremoniously: "This surname is Mu really dares to think that he wants you, Gu Yao, to work hard to make elixirs for him. What a good plan."

Gu Yao sighed: "That's the disciple of Elder Yuanying. I offended him, I wonder what kind of things will happen."

Gu Yao held his chin and thought, there is an Immortal Sect standing there, it is not easy for them to provoke another equally powerful enemy, he does not want to cause trouble in this Qianhao continent . There were enemies on all sides on the continent, so he didn't ask for a high price for the pills he traded directly with Lingyuan Pavilion. He also wanted to take this opportunity to make good friends with Lingyuan Pavilion, which would make it easier for them to travel on the Qianhao Continent in the future.

Chi Changye pushed the spiritual fruit plate in front of Gu Yao and said: "It's not your fault. With the way the Mu family behaves, it's only a matter of time before they confront us. This incident cannot be solved by Xiaoyao giving in. The other party only gets closer, thinking that we are afraid of their identity as Tailuo Sect disciples, so they will act more arrogantly."

Gu Yao grabbed a spiritual fruit, took a bite, nodded and said: "I also know this truth, and the three raw materials used to make a furnace of elixir are already offered at a common price. I haven't asked for five pairs of them yet. Now it seems that I may barely even have two pairs. It's really a waste of money."

It's because of his special soul and consciousness. Therefore, the rate of elixir formation is higher than that of ordinary alchemists. He can guarantee that two sets of materials will produce one elixir, but this is not the reason for him to lower the requirements and lower the price.

"Let's leave when the auction is over. Before leaving, ask the shopkeeper what's new and worth visiting in this area recently."

Chi Changye decided. Gu Yao and the other three nodded in agreement. They had offended both the Mu family and Mu An, but they did not believe that Mu An would do nothing. Mu An and the others could not move for the time being, but the Mu family could see these pills but could not get them. Make them regret it to death!

The auction started soon, and the intensity of the scene was beyond anything they had ever seen before. The price of a high-grade Tianyuan Pill made Tian Feirong almost swallow his saliva. The first one is that he thinks everyone outside is crazy! Secondly, he felt that there were so many rich people on this continent! The third point is that he spent so many spiritual stones when forming the elixir before, which was heartbreaking! Those who took the bid of the top-grade Tianyuan Pills were overjoyed. Those who didn't grab them had to wait for the next opportunity. Fortunately, there were still several pieces this time. What they didn't know was that some of them were traded privately between Lingyuan Pavilion and Gu Yao. After all, Lingyuan Pavilion also needs to train their own cultivators and enhance their guard strength. In addition to the elixirs, some other items were also auctioned.

Some were collected and transported by Lingyuan Pavilion themselves, while some cultivators kept them in Lingyuan Pavilion and asked them to auction them on their behalf. It was similar to what Gu Yao did. The difference was that this time Lingyuan Pavilion, no remuneration was collected and all the spirit stones obtained from the auction belonged to Gu Yao.