Chapter 102 Robbery

After this black shadow eliminated his opponent, he squatted aside, it was still a mass of black mist, but it revealed two pale green eyes, which looked like some terrifying monster. Just looking at these eyes would make the hairs on his whole body stand up. But these green eyes only glanced at Su Yang briefly, and then stared closely at the master who was fighting with another cultivator next to him, that is, Gu Yao.

Gu Yao controlled the small green sword and played ping-pong-pong with another cultivator. The small green sword was also concealed. No one would associate him with Gu Yao. It seemed that the fight was chaotic, but it didn't take long for his opponent to noticed that the spiritual power in his body was draining too quickly.

"You... how dare you use poison! Bastard, who are you? Do you dare to tell me your identity?"

But this guy just finished yelling when there was a dizziness in his mind. He had bad intuition and wanted to hide quickly, but it was already too late. There was a pain in his abdomen. He lowered his head and looked at his pubic area pierced by the green sword in disbelief. He stretched out his hand in a scratching gesture, wanting to tore apart the man who dared to offend him, but in the end he just let out an unwilling whimper in his throat, and fell to the ground with a bang.

This man refused to close his eyes, with shock and anger still in his eyes. He dared to say that this cultivator would never would be a disciple of the same sect, so he, an inner disciple of the Changxian Sect, died in their hands before he had enough to deal with these blind cultivators? No one even knows the name of the person who tricked him, he was unwilling to die!

Unfortunately, no one would tell him the answer. Even Su Yang was shocked by Gu Yao's methods, but Gu Yao ignored him, called Mao Zaizi and stepped into the formation. Inside, this time Gu Yao and Mao Zaizi teamed up to kill the last person as quickly as possible, then took off the storage bags on the three people, threw a fireball talisman to destroy the corpses, and turned around to leave.

"Thank you very much. Fellow Taoist for rescue, dare to ask..." Su Yang spoke quickly.

Gu Yao didn't even look back: "Fellow Taoist Su, please leave as soon as possible. There is a lot of noise here, and one may notice it. Take care! "

After saying that, he stepped on the magic weapon and turned into rainbow light to escape. It was enough to deal with the enemy for Su Yang. Gu Yao did not want to take all the responsibility of Su Yang on himself. Although compared with the disciples of the Changxian Sect, They are on the same front, but they will form new opposition at any time due to changes in interests.

"Tsk, tsk, I thought you would save people to the end. "Xu Chen said having fun.

While swallowing the pill to restore his spiritual power, Gu Yao tried his best to destroy the flying magic weapon. He was thinking three things and replied.

"Am I such a brainless person in the eyes of my senior? "

"Yes, if it were me in your place, even that cultivator would be killed. This would ensure that your killing of three disciples of the Immortal Sect would not be leaked. Otherwise, who knows whether he would turn around and sell you? " Xu Chen said with a smile.

Gu Yao frowned: "In that case, I might as well hide and not show up and let Su Yang be killed by those three people. Why bother?"

It's one thing to be wary of Su Yang, but it's another thing to refuse to save him. Gu Yao has his own principles. He's just not strong enough, otherwise he won't escape after saving people. If he's strong enough, he can ignore the threat of the Changxian Sect.

*******
Somewhere in the secret realm, a cultivator from the Changxian Sect looked at the three black spots of light and said in astonishment. "What's going on? Three people died all at once. Could it be that they encountered golden core level monster? Or have they fallen into some dangerous situation?"