Halloween Special - Shidge. (The Galran Princess Book Halloween Special)

****

A/N: You don't have to have read "The Galran Princess" (Shidge). It's just a Shidge book where Katie was human but raised by Zarkon and became the Galran princess. She falls for human paladin Shiro and they end up having a happy ending on earth. They also end up having a daughter and well, this Halloween Special is based on them dealing with their daughter's first try at Trick n Treating. 

****

A/N: Don't take the chapter's photo as a hint to anything. I just used a photo that I'm 99% I haven't EVER USED for a book or oneshot before. While also having them seem dressed up or spooky togehter. This was the best I could find for Shidge. 

****

Happy Halloween!!!

Spooky Greetings to all creates of the night.

Be a Monster and Claw at that Vote Button for me, please.

Hope All of You Ghostly read this as a Treat instead of a Trick.

(Try not to gobble up all you're goodies in one go otherwise you're night will end in a Boo)

****

Side Note: I regret not giving their daughter a name and having to write her nameless the whole time. It's not easy. I also won't be giving a name to Keith and Matt's first child either since I'd feel bad naming their kid/kids but not Shidge's. 

Side Note 2: The Uggel people are mentioned in this. If you want a recap than they're written about in the first book in the chapter "A Past Memory" and in the second book in the chapter named "An Awaring Ulash Tree..". 

Side Note 3: Also, I know Katie called Sam as Dad in the book before the marriage. But Sam counts it when Katie called him as "Dad" with the pure feeling of him standing as her Dad. No earth dad or lost parent. But she called him Dad as if he had raised her all her life. Hence Sam was more emotional over it than he's been in the earlier chapters. 

Takashi was still at a lost at seeing his little princess walk on her own, no longer stumbling or needing to hold a hand to keep her steady. She had just turned three a couple months ago and he couldn't believe how fast she was growing up. 

He still remembered the day he brought his daughter home, how clumsy he was over the car seat and accidently knocking it into the doorframe of the front door after opening it. Not use to keeping the space needed when carrying a new-borns car seat. 

His only relief was that his wife, his mate, his everything had been too tired and too drugged to really take notice over how nervous and freaked out he was. He'd been finding during the early stages of labour and getting his mate to the hospital. Did all that he was able to do during the labour and was there for his wife the whole time. Purposely never looked between his wife's legs, hearing too many horror stories over men passing out when seeing their child's head squeeze out and he wasn't going to faint and leave his mate to face birth alone. 

He was perfectly calm through so much until he had parked their car in their driveway. Than he finally became a mess of a first time father. So scared of hurting his little princess or somehow ruining her life so early on.