Valentines Day Special - Shidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

(Sending kisses, hugs and love to All)

He wasn't sure if he actual asked to be her Valentine before February 14th arrived and she arrived on his doorstep, dressed ready for their full day date. Or if she had just not slept in forty-eight hours, again, and her brain decided she was just going to take the chance before she was able to think reasonably again after sleep. 

But she arrived, ordered him to dress in whatever he felt sexy in and hurry up to join her outside. And he listened because he had no other plans this Valentines day, hopefully he'll never be alone for it ever again too if today goes well enough. 

Smirking when he found her casually leaning up against his hover bike, a lime green helmet on her head while his black one was held in her hands. Keys already in and showing she's already planned for him to take them for a ride.

Shaking his head amused over her antics before slipping his helmet on and climbing on. Glancing own to where a small device has been added with a map route to follow. He wasted no time in taking the long way, feeling her arms wrap around him and her bubbly crackle filling his ears as much as the passing wind was. 

Speeding and turning fast, slowing down once they were in a more populated area and following the road rules a bit better. Not caring to try and figure out where she had planned to take them, just enjoying sharing body heat with her instead. 

He'd have to offer her a ride more often if she fitted so perfectly against his back like she did. 

Raising an eyebrow towards the Lasor-quiz before them, knowing they didn't have the numbers to play. Well, two of them could play but they'd be forced to play with a bunch of strangers as soon as enough players came along. 

She merely grinned at him before grabbing his hand and pulling him along excitedly inside. Standing much prouder as cheering filled the room, all the ex paladins were inside and old comrades who he was close with. 

A brutal battle soon began inside the game room, team of two split at random and mixing everyone up. Making teams up rarely possible as no one actually knew who they were fighting beside until their chest plates lit up with a colour. 

Most would grow warm and sweaty in a dark room with someone they've been madly in love with for years by doing other means than running around shooting all your friends. But he much preferred this form of hot and sweaty when he got to see her grin like the devil as she cornered one of her best friends who begged for mercy. 

Smirking as he held her close, both ducking and hiding from enemy fire up ahead and feeling like trapped rats. Neither minding that they'd be spending their final moments together and going out fighting side by side. 

He wasn't even sad when he heard they'd all be heading out for lunch together after wasting three full hours in laser-quiz. He walked along with his space family and friends, catching up and hearing that she had been the one to set everything up for a meet up.