Easter Special 2 - With any Ship.

****

Side Note: This could work for any ship. I didn't mention anyone's name or add any detailed appearance. It's more onesided so.. it can work for anyone's opposite sex ship with Pidge in it. 

****

Happy Easter!

I hope you all have a lovely and wonderful day.

Good luck to those who's got a big easter event planned or doing an easter egg hunt. Finger's cross that you all find any eggs or goodies.

Good luck to those hoping to hide away at home and have a peaceful day at hope. Fingers cross that no one or any trouble comes and spoil the day.

Try not to eat too much chocolate and sweet treats. No one likes to feel sickly and it'd suck if you all ended up puking up the treats you just shoved down your throat. Remember most chocolate eggs, bunnies and sweet treats can normally last a couple weeks or months. No rush to eat them all at once.

I just wish you all a fantastic and delightful day =)

****

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE HOP OVER TO THE VOTE BUTTON

She missed him, she truly did. 

She loves him, not loved, not when still deeply loves him. 

He was her whole world, her future, her reason to wake up and everything in-between. 

But he was gone and she was merely a helper to the new easter bunny who was born as his replacement, the next guardian chosen. 

She never meant to fall in love, not with him, everyone knew the easter rabbit was busy enough with specially designing and personally creating each and every easter treat for the humans. Each one was special in it's own hidden way, designed for the intended person and them alone. 

The taste would magically melt and the treat would feel more delicious than any other easter treat given to them by fellow humans. It proved it was made for them personally, their special easter rabbit gift secretly slipped into their lives. 

She worked on the island, born to be a helper and make his life easer like the rest of the bunnies and chicks born onto the island like her. 

But he fell for her much quicker than she had fallen for him. 

She was blind to her own feelings at first but once she realized the truth to her heart, she was completely loyal to him in the world of love. 

Neither of them knew what type of life they could live, it was unheard off for a guardian to fall in love, let alone step into path of romance and relationships. It never happened. 

But they made things work, the island was their kingdom and their hut their home. 

She did her jobs, he never stole her work away and they never placed easter's joy and happiness in danger from their own feelings. Easter came first, every egg, sweetie or treat had be made, ready and prepared. 

They worked separated, stood as their own round tail being, but once their shifts were over, they were boyfriend and girlfriend. They were a family and they were happily in love. 

She knew she'd never stop loving him, just as he'd never stop loving her. 

Their life circles were different, they both knew it, that's why they made it work as best as possible between them. They didn't have time to waste arguing or being upset with each other. They had limited time to just exist together. 

And yet, he left her first when she was the one who was meant to leave him one day. 

The guardians were needed, he promised to be back in time to sign the last lot of paperwork, but she was left with an hut that suddenly felt too big. 

She watched as the new guardian appeared from nowhere, filling the new role of the Easter Rabbit. No other guardian had warned her, none had been kind enough to tell her to her face. She learnt by a new guardian stepping in that the one she loves was gone for good. 

Her role as his partner was forgotten. 

Everyone moved in, they didn't have a choice.

If they grieved, they lost a day of work and Easter was much more work than Christmas. 

She watched the new easter rabbit grow into his given role from a distance, noticing all the differences between him and the man she loves. 

No one mentioned her connection, she was just a helper again as she always was. 

No love interests happened with the new Easter Rabbit, just as it should be. 

So, she wakes every morning. 

She'll brush her hair, not having the heart to cut it overly short anymore.

Dressing in her uniform, her name tag neatly clipped on.  

Her ears floppy and her hop shorter than all those around her. 

She took one final glance to the egg left by the window, his favourite window to glance out at the island they called home. 

The egg he designed, crafted by hand just for her on the first easter they spent togehter as a couple.  

Her egg, her special egg that was all she had left of him in her life. 

Drying her eyes, she smiled and made her way back towards her work station for the day. 

The egg would be there to greet her once she returned and reminded her over how much the man had loved her. 

How much he still loves her, his words crafted into the egg to always remind her.