Glass Crown - Part 5 - Plance.

****

Side Note: I'll be showing Colleen dress that Katie will be using now and I'll show the magically made one at the end of the chapter. So small spoiler now but I'll leave the big one for the end. 

Colleen old dress..

****

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Katie hurried home once her shift was done and the shop was closed for the day. She knew her brother Lotor should be returning from his rounds of deliveries. He's been gone for three days as it is to delivery the orders from the towns close by. 

She didn't bother with the front door knowing she'd be stuck with more chores from her stepmother and stepsiblings or she'd gain a yelling from her stepmother over being so filthy. Katie knew how dirty and dusty she got during work and did wipe her feet but always needed to take a quick wash and change of clothes before she was able to do any of her chores. 

So, she slipped through the backdoor and spooked poor Narti who was repairing one of Lotor shirt's that had a button fall off. Of course, Lotor jumped out of his skin and almost spilled the water from the kettle over himself but thankfully kept it all pouring into the tea cup instead. 

"W-Welcome home. Any reason for giving us a heart attack?" Lotor stuttered back, still a little pale in the face from the sudden scare. 

"Tailor spoke with me today and I have grand news" Katie grinned back as she slipped her boots off, leaving them by the back door and hurrying over to the bowl of cold water she keeps in the kitchen to wash her hands with when she returns from work. 

"He asked for your hand in marrige?" Lotor asked a little hopeful as he carried the tray of three teas to the table for all them to enjoy. He knew she'd be getting home any second now and made her one ready. 

"He kissed you?" Narti acted out and seeming rather excited. 

"No. To both of those questions" Katie frowned as she splashed some water to her face, already use to the two making comments over her and Lance. Sometimes she wouldn't mind some of them coming true but it was still rather embarrassing to hear her siblings ask such things. 

"Damn. No fun" Lotor whined back in a grumps and Narti seemed rather disappointed from where she sat. 

Katie rolled her eyes as she walked over, taking a seat opposite to Narti and taking her tea cup and placing it down in front of her. Lotor doing the same while leaving Narti cup on the tray as she found it easily to pick up from the tray than the table itself.