Perfect Match - KuroxPidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

It wasn't a perfect match, they both knew it. 

He mother was one of the most feared and well known assassin alive, the only signs of weakness she ever held was to protect her oldest born son out of the twins just to keep the family bloodline alive.

The youngest of her twin sons were used as a tool in her game, in her life and to keep his brother alive. She trained her youngest into being nothing both a killing machine, the perfect weapon and she sold him to other assassins as payment to keep any rumours over his older brother to be silenced.

His mother had formed pure hated into her own son and used his own hated over being a mere copy of his brother to make him thrive in the underworld.  

He became Champion, only knowing victory when it came towards dealing with his targets and given orders. 

For her, she was a vigilante. 

Her whole family was, well, adopted family. 

Every vigilante needed a dark past after all. 

She lost her parents, got adopted by a "family friend" and gained another three brothers but somehow her own big brother still staying as the oldest. 

She was Lioness. 

She was smart, quick and was one of the best down hunters when needed against criminals. 

She hunted for her pack, she used her intelligence and known skills to catch her prey before dragging them to the spotlights of justice for the officers to feed on. 

Neither should have met.

Neither should have even had the chance to bonded. 

Neither should have even given the other thought apart from seeing them as a threat. 

But neither of them were like anyone else in their lives. 

It was stupid, truly. 

She saved his life when he was prepared to be blown up with the lowest form of mankind she's ever met. 

She saved lives, she kept them alive to face their promised punishment within the grounds of the laws. She fought to keep alive herself, ready to die to protect the people. Killing them only made her one of them. Murder would force her to lose the high ground she could barely grip onto some days. 

An assassin like champion was happy to wipe out the whole masterminds of the gang that were doing such evil deeds that even the Gladiator's, a group of powerful and deadly assassin, decided to get involve with the mess.  

She saved Champion anyway, grabbed at his collar and heaved both their bodies out just seconds before the bomb exploded. 

The masterminds were left behind, dead by the explosion and she was left with a taste of failure. And a taste of guilt, not for not saving them in time but for not feeling overly bad on their deaths.