Hip's Don't Lie - Kidge, Shatt and Lance x James. (Crack)

HOPE YOU ENJOY 

PLEASE VOTE

Side Note: Don't ship James x Lance nor have I really seen the ship before. But I needed a third ship and decided to try one of those rare none ships ships. 

The universe had been quiet for a three days in a row and that had left all soldiers and staff members within the Atlas tensed. 

Slow days happen but slow day after slow day normally meant something big about to blow up in their faces and days of barely slept nights following afterwards. 

Everyone within the Atlas had to find a distraction from the too easy life they were currently given on the Atlas.

And in all honestly, no one should have left both Holt's and Lance in a room by themselves. It was simply asking for trouble to follow.

Two geniuses that have really smart ideas but sometimes also have wild and dumb ideas out of the blue with another hyped up paladin who wouldn't step up as the adult in the room when needed. 

It meant that the three would randomly come up with something and go through with it since no one was around to stop them or talk them down from following through. 

It should have caught everyone's attention the moment rumours and gossip spread around within the first arrow over the three coming up with a way to pass the time. 

Everyone with rank just have sprinting towards the training room the moment that a crowd started to form. 

But no one had thought over the three growing to be in the same room and letting their inner crazy be let free. 

Hence Shiro, Keith and James had all came crashing into the atlas training deck like the Atlas was on fire, and it could have been. None of them knew what the three might have done while left unsupervised. 

But what they did find, was something they didn't expect. 

The Holt's old WII had been set up to an hologram within the training deck and the three were playing just dance together. All heated up and determined to get the best points able from the game. 

Matt was in his tight fitting rebel uniform, his cape thrown off to the side somewhere and giving full view of his body as he moved it. 

Lance and Pidge both being in their paladin armour, both ready for the alarms to blast through the speakers the moment they finally started having fun. Leaving their skin tight suit practically melting to their body and all the chucks of armour moving with their body and giving an even better view than Matt. 

"Just moving your body doesn't count. We need to have the right eyes" Matt huffed out as he kept his eyes glued to his screen, moving his body as much as the other three were and all gaining a perfect score. 

"Agreed" Katie called back as she knew that none of them was going to be a winner and they'd carry on drawing at this point. 

"Soldiers, think of your most beloved food" Matt ordered out completely serious.