Easter Special - No Ship.

****

Happy Easter!

I hope you all have a lovely and wonderful day. 

Good luck to those who's got a big easter event planned or doing an easter egg hunt. Finger's cross that you all find any eggs or goodies. 

Good luck to those hoping to hide away at home and have a peaceful day at hope. Fingers cross that no one or any trouble comes and spoil the day. 

Try not to eat too much chocolate and sweet treats. No one likes to feel sickly and it'd suck if you all ended up puking up the treats you just shoved down your throat. Remember most chocolate eggs, bunnies and sweet treats can normally last a couple weeks or months. No rush to eat them all at once. 

I just wish you all a fantastic and delightful day =)

****

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE HOP OVER TO THE VOTE BUTTON

As far as Pidge could remember, as far as Katie could even remember, her Dad would always buy an extra egg for the family. He's wear cheap bunny ears headband and sneakily drop the extra egg or chocolate shaped bunny, depending what the store had at the time, and place it outside their room as if the easter rabbit left it for them. 

She and Matthew knew about it, from an early age. They were mini genius's and trying to catch the easter rabbit in the act became a spy mission game for them. Making their own cameras or creating their own traps with the skills they had at a young age.  

Never caught him in the traps they made. Even the ones they built together. But that may have to do with the fact that any traps placed within the household or garden had to be told to both parents. Sam and Colleen was supported but protective, didn't want their children using any tools alone without them carefully watching within the same room nor for someone to accidently get hurt by a trap. 

So every year their Dad knew over the traps set, hence they never caught the "easter rabbit" with a trap created by them. 

But the cameras, old family phones fixed up and set to record had caught him. Matthew kept the evidence from his sister and talked to their mother about it when he first learnt the truth. Their mother told him the truth, she didn't believe in the whole effect of dressing up and teaching children over folk tales. 

Their father and she agreed that if their children ever came to her, already knowing, she could tell them the truth since they already knew. But to at least pretend not to know anything until they came to her first with evidence. Their father didn't want their innocence and young joy to be taken away by a none believer spoiling the fun. 

Neither child ever told them the truth. Katie had gone to her brother once she found out herself and he tried to prove she was wrong before giving up when she was ten. They both stayed believing in the easter rabbit. Letting their Dad buy an extra easter treat, wearing the cheap bunny ears headband that he's replaced more than once and act as their easter rabbit. 

Their father had always wanted to help protect their child innocence for as long as possible. To let them believe in someone who might not have a physical form but still brought hope and joy to so many. To show that science wasn't always needed to make life easier and happier.