Halloween Special - Kidge.

****

A/N: Don't take the chapter's photo as a hint to anything. I just used a photo that I'm 99% I haven't EVER USED for a book or oneshot before. While also having them seem dressed up or spooky togehter. This was the best I could find after all the different AU's I've done for Kidge in the past. 

****

Happy Halloween!!!

Spooky Greetings to all creates of the night.

Be a Monster and Claw at that Vote Button for me, please.

Hope All of You Ghostly read this as a Treat instead of a Trick.

(Try not to gobble up all you're goodies in one go otherwise you're night will end in a Boo)

Everyone knew Haggar was dangerous, her magical cruel and evil as she desires it to be. 

But the Druids were even worse, even more a risk. 

The druids lacked any humanity, any hesitation that Haggar would have as she'd think her spells through before casting them. The druids didn't. 

Keith had somehow became a ghost. 

He was half sure he wasn't completely dead.

But he could now walk through walls and he didn't need to sleep, eat or anything a normal or at least half human should need. 

A ghost ex paladin was a risk that Kolivan didn't need out on the field and so, he sent the blade member back to the castle of lions. 

Voltron was busy, fighting a war that they were all dragged into. 

It meant that trying to figure out an undo spell for Keith wasn't at the top of the list. 

He wasn't a paladin anymore, he left, meaning he wasn't even needed to form Voltron. 

They could fight without him, no longer needed him as much as they once did. 

It gave him a lot of time on his hands. 

Learning to fly, well, mostly float so many meters above ground. 

Figuring out how to walk through a wall or door without getting stop in a half solid form for a few minutes. 

Learning he was unable to vomit unlike those who did whenever he accidently walked through them. 

Good news, he learnt he could make any species throw up if he drifted through their bodies.

Bad news, he could go straight through someone. 

Being unable to sleep left him having a lot of time of his hands. 

Leaving him to mostly, awkwardly, haunt his old room or casually, creepily, watch his second family sleep. 

He left exploring the castle to daytime only, mostly since he quickly learnt that the castle wasn't as big as it seemed when you're exploring all day and night without rest.