Glass Crown - Part 2 - Plance.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Side Note: The name Esperanza means Hope. While the name Corazon means Heart. I felt that Lance mama was both the hope and heart  of not only her kingdom but her family as well. So, I've called her as Esperanza Corazon McClain. 

A lot had happened since the Holt's deaths. 

Lotor had tried, tried so hard to keep his promise but Honerva had became the lady of the household, Sam will gave her everything as he always assumed his children would still happily grow up and fall in love themselves one day before flying from the nest.

Meaning Honerva held all the power and the children were left with nothing but to follow her orders and demands. 

She stayed spoiling both Drick and Ladnok while trying to tune Lotor into standing as the perfect gentlemen. 

But she also held small gather's and parties in the Holt home, gambling nights and more. She had almost drained all of Sam money within less than a year when it was meant to have been a lifetime of supply. 

In tune, she got rid of the household staff and any belongs that did not belong to her blood-related family and held worth. She sold much that Katie and Lotor had to move quickly to hide away Colleen, Sam and Matt personal belongings or anything that held dear memories to them. Hiding them away in the attic for now and praying for the best. 

But Honerva still owed so much money and the blacksmiths earned just enough to cover the little rent and food for the family. Lotor having to cut short on the travelling as he couldn't leave the blacksmiths in Katie hands alone even if the whole town had accepted her as a helper and worker there. Praising her over her talents and work but she wasn't overly strong for some of the heavy lifting. In truth, Lotor was a bit stronger but sometimes it'd take them both to move certain bits or create certain orders. 

With them both needing each other in the blacksmiths, it meant no room for travelling and any and all long distance jobs were turned down and left untouched. The blacksmiths fame was dying out and becoming forgotten, making their earrings link to the small kingdom itself. 

And with little money coming in that was used to keep them all clothed and fed with a roof over their heads. Honerva wrath grew and she decided to take her rage out on the little Holt that was left. Blaming her for all our troubles and mistreating her.

She sent Katie away into the attic next, forcing her to live up there and out of sight from the rest of them. Forcing Narti to live in Matthew old room to keep her tucked away in a small room once more and left forgotten as if she was nothing but a broken toy they no longer played with. Drick got to stay in the room she was sharing with her twin, gaining the room to herself as Ladnok moved into Katie and Narti old room by herself. 

Lotor protested against his mother but with the threat over the house or blacksmiths shop being placed for sale next kept him silent and behaved. He couldn't protect the family as promised but he could at least help to keep Katie promise true. To keep the shop and home safe and undamaged.  

With the house staff gone and Honerva no longer able to spoil her twin daughters like before. Katie was pushed into the role of servant to the whole household. She was forced to both work in the blacksmiths shop and at home. To clean, cook and repair anything thrown at her.