Love Hard Au - Part 2 - Plance.

HOPE YOU ENJOY 

PLEASE VOTE

Side Note: I'm not going to do any of the other McClain's, Iverson's or any other characters Appearance's. I've done Lotor's, Allura's, Lance's and Pidge will be done quickly in this chapter. 

Side Note 2: When I sat a fold up mattress bed. This is the type I mean. My family use to own one when I was rather young and I absolutely loved sleeping on it. I felt like it was an undercover bed because it would fold up and be able to hide behind other furniture or tucked out of sight. Sadly it broke and we never got a replacement for it. 

Katie let herself be dragged along the porch before moving into action when the small set of stairs came along since she didn't feel like stumbling down them. Slipping her arm free from Allura's slippery grin and merely walking along after her speed walking friend who was clearly still upset. 

"H-Hey w-wait up. Please. B-Birdy" Lance desprately pleaded as he stumbled after them, glad he closed the front door behind him and begging his family wasn't watching from the windows. 

Katie was the one to stop, tensing at the nickname and feeling a flash of guilt. She was just as at fault as the other two. Even if Allura is mostly blinded by her hurt, upset and anger over Lance not being who he was in his photo.  

Lance came to a quick stop at the bottom of the stairs, wishing to keep both women a safe distance away from his personal bubble in case they tried to kill him for catfishing one of them. His eyes switched from a still steaming Allura to a rather awkward looking women. 

He took in how the women was clearly under average height, her body small but held breath taking curves and bumps that proved she was a lady. Fair skin with the most adorable freckled dotted over her rounded cheeks and the few bits of exposed skin he could see. Short and bouncy hazel hair that reached her shoulders and curved around her face like a lions mane. Big and round gorgeous golden eyes that just shined with wonder and intelligence. Big, nerdy and Harry Potter style glasses sat perched on her nose, the lenses tinted to help protect her eyes from all the screens she's staring at daily. 

"N-No, no, no, no, no. This cannot be happening" Allura muttered under her breath as she started to pace around along the edges of the garden near where it joined the pavement. 

"Look. I... I can explain!" Lance cried back towards a heavy breathing Allura who seemed ready to blow at any given second. 

"I don't understand. We talked. M-M-Maade sure- The... the photo! It had my name on it. You wrote, "Bye, Birdy!" How can you be a fake?" Allura completely freaked out, coming to a stop and staring accusingly towards Lance. Not understanding how it could have all gone wrong when they did small tests to prove he was real.