King Kong - Part 4 - Plance.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Lance had met Keith in a way he wished never happened. The so called beast who had kidnapped Allura was Keith. A huge, godly gorilla. The  The Eighth Wonder of the World who barely anyone knew existed or believed anymore was named Keith by the so called lady known as Pidge. 

Keith had snuck up on Lance while he was whole heartedly distracted by Pidge and scooped him up. Throwing him up in the air for fun for a few times while glaring towards him, gripping him by his legs and swinging him about some more. Growling and showing his sharp teeth in a threatening and protective way. 

Lance had passed out screaming like the girl he currently felt like he was in that exact moment and was mostly surprised to wake up and find himself still alive. He was back on the ground, feeling sore and light headed and still truly terrified. 

He rolled over to be met with Keith .. again who started charging at him and acting like a real wild beast. Being aggressive and threatening while Pidge stood nowhere in sight and Lance had assumed that the beast was simply playing with his meal before he'd finally crush him to death with his fists and eat him.

But as Keith thumped his fists on the ground over and over while snarling towards him. A murderous and hatred glare towards him .. he never actually moved close enough to cause any harm.

It took Lance a whole ten minutes into Keith's angry and grumpy act to notice he wasn't being harmed at all. Keith was holding back and purposely keeping him alive for some reason. A few minutes later it showed Pidge returning with an old, worn mug filled with fresh and clean water for him to sip. 

She gave a concerned look once she noticed he was away before sending a warning glare towards Keith who was still playing up before finally sitting down and sulking like a toddler. Pidge sent an apologetic look towards Lance as she kneeled before him and nodded for him to take a few sips of water. 

"Keith keeps me .. safe. Women not nice. Island not safe. Men try to kill. To steal" Pidge mutters out with warmth in her eyes, trying to show that Keith wasn't as scary as he may act. Hoping to not have Lance scared away from them. 

"I won't steal you away but I do wish to help" Lance promises with a true smile, risking leaning one of his hands out and tucking one of her lose strands behind her ear that had fallen over her eyes. Her hair was short, harsh cut and uneven and he had no clue what had snipped her hair in the middle of nowhere. 

"Help?" Pidge asked curious, tilting her head to the side and brushing her cheek against his fingers before he pulled his hand fully away. 

"I can return you to where mankind have made their homes. I can return you to your family if they still hold breath. I can take you to somewhere safe away from this island" Lance offers with hope filling his eyes over her agreeing to come back with him to the others. This island wasn't safe for any human being and while Keith seemed keen to protect her, even he'd fail one day. She seemed smart enough to survive with mankind again, to gain her own and a better life. 

"Keith is family. Both alone" Pidge argues back with a pout. 

"He doesn't have anyone like his kind?" Lance asked surprised as he glanced towards Keith who was still sulking to the side over not being allowed to scare and threaten Lance anymore. 

"Died out. Safe tribe. Left behind like me. I got him and he got me. Can't leave him" Pidge tries to explain urgently but not knowing all t he right worlds to use. 

"I'm sorry for your lost .. both of you" Lance apologised, sorrow in his eyes as he looked to her first before turning his head towards Keith who lifted his head not looking impressed.  

"He do not speak. He writes" Pidge replies as she stands up, patting down the front of his jacket that got some dirt on the end. 

Both turned as Keith picked up his tree log and started to scribble in an open space in their inner home left for him to write messages out. Both watching with each word spelled before a small and very nasty sentence was left behind along with an arrowed pointed towards Lance. 

"KEITH!" Pidge scolded, shaking her head in disapproval over the words. Keith laughing, full joy in his eyes and falling to his back as he rolled around in amusement. 

"Well.. he rights rather well" Lance awkwardly laughed back as he stared at the insulting words written out for him and him only. Clearly Keith didn't enjoy him being here or so close to his own sister. 

"We offered home to a sailor once. He taught me many words. Spelled them for me to spell to Keith. Some meant bad things. Keith loved such words" Pidge sighs tiredly and frowning at she remembered flashing pictures of memory over the old, drunken sailor that washed up once and got himself killed when he got sick of their home and missed booze. 

"I'm sure he does. I wish I didn't have to go but I must find Allura and return to my friends. They're worried for her and I can't risk my only ride home. Can Keith return her to me?" Lance mumbled back as he rubbed the side of his neck and not trying to think over all the mentioned people that seemed to be given a chance in their home in the past. 

"Bossy lady?" Pidge asked with a bitter look. 

"That's her" Lance laughed back, nodding his ahead in agreement over the description used. 

"She was mean. I pushed her with the bugs. She upset Keith. And me. She wasn't likeable" Pidge huffed back, pacing up and down in anger as she remembered the women. 

"That's Allura alright. Where are these .. bugs you spoke about?" Lance grinned before frowning and shivering over having to deal with bugs to reach Allura. 

"I can ask Keith to collect her. She can't climb out without help. Keith is tall enough to jump in and out with ease" Pidge offered a little excited to pass Allura on to someone else. 

"Would he return her if she wasn't very nice to the both of you?" Lance worriedly asked as he could happily assume Keith would rather let Allura be eaten up by bugs than risk her being free on the island and bother them again. 

"As long as you don't return her to this island. We wish to be rid of her" Pidge bargain back as she held out her arm, her hand hidden in the oversized sleeve. 

"Don't blame you. Okay, I'll take her back and return her home" Lance smiled back, taking her offered arm and shaking it wildly as he knew she still didn't understand handshakes fully just yet. 

Lance stayed where he was sitting and sipping more of his clean and safe to drink water while Pidge walked back over to Keith to speak with him alone. Keith wasn't happy over having to deal with Allura again before perking up at the points where Pidge had promised that she'd be rid from the island for good and neither of them have to see her again. Keith nodding in agreement before lifting out his pinkie towards her and Pidge cling it, the pinkie curling around her and hugging her back before he left to collect the missing women. 

"How long have you been with Keith?" Lance curiously asked as he noticed how gently Keith seemed to be around her in the short period he's met Keith up close. 

"Years. Don't remember any before Keith. He raised me. He's my brother and my only friend. Just as I am his sister and only friend" Pidge answered with a small but soft smile as she walked back towards him and decided to sit beside him.