Rebecca's Lawyer: Being in a royal family means she has the money and power to pay for it no matter the price. This is alarming since she might use that power to run away.

Freen's Lawyer: Your honor, despite being powerful Ms Sarocha never abused her power in fact she uses this to help other people. We highly recommend granting her bail your honor, Freen is suffering much inside the prison that even her life is in danger.

What Freen's lawyer said shock the hell out of me that I wasn't able to stop myself from shouting.

Becky: (shocked) What?!!! What do you mean her life is in danger?!!!

My lawyer signaled me to relax and prevent me to speak any further but I got so worried that I needed to know. I pushed my lawyer out of my way and went to where Freen is. Freen's lawyer panicked and blocked her from me and my lawyer is also near me trying to stop Freen's lawyer from touching me. I just want to check how she's doing and a commotion broke out that causes me to accidentally touch her shades.

Freen didn't move an inch and she didn't even faze. She didn't even glance at me or acknowledge my presence. The next thing I know the detectives came and stopped me.

Judge: (slamming her hammer) Order in the court. Order in the court.

We all stopped and I looked at Freen. I looked at her intently waiting for her to look back at me. I don't care if she looks at me wkth disgust or anger. I just don't want her to ignore me cause somehow it hurts.

Judge: Ms. Armstrong, please go back to your sit.

With that I removed my eyesight from Freen and bowed to the judge as I apologized. I obliged sadly and sat on my chair and so does the detectives and the police officer who joined to try and stop the commotion.

Judge: Can you please further explain what do you mean that Freen's life is in danger?

Freen's Lawyer: I would like to submit a medical report of my client. (giving the medical report to the judge and to my lawyer) In this report you will clearly see that Freen was almost beaten to death. The defendant will take necessary action about this but for now we prioritize her safety and well being. Thus, we humbly ask the court to please grant her bail.

I tried to get the medical report from my lawyer but he refused. I tried grabbing it but failed.

Rebecca's Lawyer: (showing the medical report) Your honor, this is just an excuse........

I stopped my lawyer by pulling his hand down harshly indicating for him to sit down which means that I didn't want him to talk but he again ignored me and continued talking.

Rebecca's Lawyer: (clearing his throat) As I was saying you're honor, this is just an excuse. This might be a self inflicted injury or they might just paid a doctor to write this medical report. With the connection and money they got the defendant can do anything to appear as a victim. Please do not forget that she is the only suspect and the plaintiff has a strong case against the defendant. All I'm saying your honor is that this might be a scheme or a facade, an excuse for them to run and get away.

What my lawyer said made me angry at him so I waited for him to finish cause I don't want to appear unprofessional in front of this people especially infront of Freen. As soon as he sat down I made him look at me.

Rebecca: (serious tone) You fucking bitch!! The next time you defy me I will make sure that your license will be revoked and this will be the last trial that you will attend. When I tell you stop, you fucking stop!!

My lawyer was shocked but he cockily responds to me.

Rebecca's Lawyer: No offense, Rebecca but you're not my boss that's why I don't have to listen to you. I am here on behalf of your Dad and I am here to do my job.