15: The Evil Spirit's Sacrifice

Start from the beginning

This gave Song Xuan an illusion

, just like he is not a sacrifice to the evil spirit, but a student that the evil spirit accepts at his whim, and he is still a free-ranging kind.

--student?

Song Xuan then scoffed in his heart, feeling that this idea was too ridiculous.

But no matter how absurd he felt, this idea seemed to have taken root in his mind, making Song Xuan unable to stop thinking along this line.

From the day he was taken to the ghost world, evil spirits seemed to have been guiding him to study intentionally or unintentionally. The use of ghost energy, reading notes, and even unlocking the seal in his body...

Although the evil spirit did not teach him personally, everything the other party did did gradually make him stronger.

Song Xuan frowned, even more unsure of the evil spirit's thoughts.

After another monthly exam, the school gave all students a three-day holiday.

Song Qingzhou suggested that the family go on a trip, and even specifically asked Song Xuan if he wanted to go with them.

This has never happened since Song Xuan was adopted. The Song family's family trips have never included him.

But Song Xuan didn't agree, and the reason he gave was very good: "Your Excellency may come to me at any time."

With just one word, Song Qingzhou and the others were blocked back.

After they left, Song Xuan was the only one left in the Song family. Not long after, Song Xuan also went out, and his destination was an Internet cafe near his home.

Since that day when he suspected that he had spied on the secret of the evil spirit, Song Xuan had not been able to find a chance to investigate the matter about 'Jiang Tang'.

He was never allowed to use the Song family's computers. Song Siran had been very strict with him recently, and Song Xuan had not been able to find a chance to go to the Internet cafe.

Now that the three of them are gone and the evil spirit has gone somewhere, this is the best opportunity.

After this investigation, Song Xuan really found out something.

He found reports about the fire in Jiang's house in newspapers from nearly a century ago, and followed the clues to find out a lot of information about the Jiang family. Several of the reports happened to mention 'Jiang Tang'.

These reports span more than ten years. The earliest report said, congratulations to Mr. Jiang on the birth of his son Jiang Tang.

Then more than ten years later, there were some scattered reports about "Mr. Jiang and his son attending a charity meeting", "Young Master Jiang attending the dinner of the Jiang family", "Young master Jiang and the young master Song going on a trip together" and so on.

Some reports were accompanied by photos. The black and white photos did not cover up the young man's delicate face at all. The blurred light and shadow actually gave the face a hazy beauty.

The last report in which the name 'Jiang Tang' appeared was the fire in the Jiang family's old house that shocked many people and occurred more than 80 years ago.

Jiang Tang, the young master of the Jiang family who had just turned eighteen, was also killed in the fire.

Song Xuan copied the relevant information to his mobile phone. Even on the way back, his mind was filled with the name 'Jiang Tang'.

Character.

As a metaphysician, Song Xuan knew very well that only those who died unjustly, died unjustly, or were persecuted to death will turn into evil spirits after death and remain in the world for a long time without reincarnation.