Chapter 291 (Finale): Graduation (Final Trial Arc aftermath)

Ayanokouji POV

So...

You may be wondering. 

How did I get from being somehow who cares less about socializing with others to being praised by so many people?

To be honest, even I'm surprised that I would develop this much since the start of my actual school life. 

I really have come this far. 

Though it should've started out with me living a peaceful life away from that man. 

Instead, I met a lot of interesting people. 

For better or worse, I suppose this is what high school life should be about. 

Living out your youth.

Being with friends.

Trying new things.

Battling rivals.

And even experiencing a healthy relationship even though my first one isn't truly genuine.

The second one is. 

Should I be thankful? 

I guess so. 

Should I be happy? 

Maybe.

Is this my peaceful life that I've been searching for? 

Far from it to be honest. 

However...

It doesn't take away the fact that I've learned how to make friends. 

Met interesting rivals. 

Overall.

I think my life ended up being decent enough to say the least. 

Now...there are still a few things I need to do so I want to get it done right here and now. 

-

-

-

3rd person POV

Shigeru: Ayanokouji, as you know by now these three special requests are like wishes. You can ask the school something and we will fulfill it. Of course, as long as it is within our capacity. 

Ayanokouji: Very well. 

While he was thinking of what to ask for. 

Murmurs are heard from the students. 

Keisei: What do you think he'll ask for? 

Akito: I don't know but it's insane that Class S can give special requests to the school if they beat the other classes.

Yukino: I wonder what he will request.

Hachiman: Who knows.

Hiyori: What could it be? Any ideas Kazami-kun?

Kazami: No clue. 

Back on stage.

Ayanokouji was thinking of the requests he wanted to make the school fulfill.

Ayanokouji: (I already thought of one request, but I never considered two or more. However, Karma and Sora have given me suggestions so...I suppose I'll go with their suggestions first.) 

Ayanokouji: My first request.

They all listened attentively on what it could be. 

Ayanokouji: I want the school to have a gaming club as well as a class exclusive for gamers.