Chapter 283: Preparing for the End

February

5:30 AM

Ayanokouji POV

Days have passed pretty quickly since the end of the Three Kingdoms Exam. 

The 6th generation have withdrawn. 

The same goes for Shiba Shinji.

From what I've heard, the school already prepared a substitute homeroom teacher for Class 1-A just in case.

In fact, it was Shigeru-sensei's idea knowing that Shinji would leave at some point. 

But either way. 

The war is finally over. 

Or at so I thought.

There is still the final exam.

The Chairman has yet to make any announcements. 

Classes went on normally without any events yet to take place. 

It's not unusual for a school to not announce anything as of yet but it has been a while and it's the first week of February now.

I'm currently awake in my bed as I looked at the ceiling. 

Contemplating on what I should do next. 

With graduation just a month away. 

This will soon mark the end of my school life.

I don't know what awaits me after this, but I do know that I still have things to do.

Things I need to settle. 

I'll go back to the White Room.

Not because I want to actually stay there again but to finally end it. 

Or maybe I might see him in prison either way since Ryuzaki is still hunting him down. 

But knowing that man, he knows that there are always people looking to expose him and he's intelligent enough to realize that.

I wonder...

If that man does get captured.

Maybe I'll consider actually going to college and of course I have to give Kurumi a place to stay since her home before was ransacked because of my father's subordinates. 

I was already planning to let her stay at my place since at least it's still intact. 

And also, I have to deal with Ai's problem. 

I wouldn't mind negotiating with the Shinomiyas to have Ai work for me instead. 

Despite knowing what I'm going to do next after school.

My future is still uncertain. 

"Good morning." I heard a yawn as Kurumi is waking up.

"Morning" I said to her.

Right, she sometimes sleeps with me in my bed. 

Don't worry, we haven't done the "thing" yet in a while. 

Plus, she has been taking contraceptives.

Ai is the one who bought some in case we did do the "thing". 

Of course, Kurumi told Ai.

Even she was shocked that Kurumi and I would even do it. 

"So, what's the agenda for today?" Kurumi asked. 

"I don't know, maybe we could have another date if that's what you want." I replied.

"That would be nice."