Chapter 244: A Secret Meeting

Rooftop

Thursday

10:12 PM

3rd person POV

Ayanokouji is currently speaking to someone on the phone. 

And that someone is a former student of Class S.

Ryuzaki: It's been a while hasn't it, Kiyotaka?

Ayanokouji: Nice hearing from you as well, Ryuzaki.

Ryuzaki: So, what's going on? I thought the chairman would suddenly deny you of my request to let you contact the outside world if necessary. 

Ayanokouji: Don't worry, he did allow me. 

Ryuzaki: I see. So, what is the progress here? 

Ayanokouji: Unfortunately, there was another expulsion on our end. 

Ryuzaki: From Class S? 

Ayanokouji: No, it's Class B this time. Shizuku Yuki.

Ryuzaki: Ahh the other 4th generation student, am I correct? 

Ayanokouji: Yes.

Ryuzaki: I see. But I can tell you have something else to say. You didn't call me just to report that one of your former classmates from the White Room is expelled. 

Ayanokouji: Ryuzaki, can you look more into this person named Shiba Shinji? 

Ryuzaki: Shiba Shinji?

Ayanokouji: It's actually Yuuichi's request. He wanted to personally know why he's suddenly working in the White Room. Plus, I have some new information on him.

Ryuzaki: Is that so? 

Ayanokouji: A 5th generation student told me. 

Ryuzaki: 5th huh? What's his name?

Ayanokouji: Yagami Takuya. No relation to Yagami Light for your information.

Ryuzaki: Interesting. Isn't he the one that got expelled last year during the Culture Festival? 

Ayanokouji: The same one. He told me that Shinji was looking for data while he was still in the facility itself. He said it wasn't info on the students of the White Room. I've heard a few opinions that it could be some records of my father's illegal work. I'm thinking it could be something more than that.

Ryuzaki: I'll look into it. I still need to find the facility. Your father is really good at covering his tracks. Either he's that smart or it could be corrupt government officials hiding his activities so he can't get arrested. 

Ayanokouji: I'm leaning towards both.

Ryuzaki: I see. Well, thank you for the information. I'll update you soon enough if I find something. 

Ayanokouji: Thanks.

He then hung up. 

Right at the same time.

The door to the rooftop opened as a figure steps in. 

Ayanokouji: You took your time.

The figure in question was of course the student council president himself.

Miyuki (Shirogane): So, what did you call me for?

Ayanokouji: Is it okay if we borrow the student council office during Winter break?

Miyuki: Borrow? For what purpose?

Ayanokouji: For the meeting that was mentioned in our discussion.