Chapter 259: Shiro Masakatsu vs Shinryuu Ito #2

Hey guys.

Before we get to the chapter.

Just another image drop coming for you guys.

I finally decided to put the entire 6th generation together

Yamato Akuma, AKA: The Purple Emperor (Top middle)

Kenji Masaki, AKA: The Emperor's Right Hand (Top left)

Miya Hamasaki, AKA: The Azure Queen (Top right)

Shinryuu Ito, AKA: The Soccer Demon (Bottom middle)

Hideki Hagimoto, AKA: Death's Artist (Bottom left)

Hanako Chisaka, AKA: The Blood Queen (Bottom right)

I had to give them the coldest nicknames given what they've been through in their war with Class S. 

Anyways, just wanted to share this so that you guys can appreciate the 6th generation a bit more. 

Now let's start the chapter. 

3rd person POV

Yuuichi was face to face with the Blood Queen herself. 

Hanako: I'm going to enjoy finishing you off. However, seems like someone is about to intervene.

From the trees. 

Kazami Yuuji showed himself.

Hanako: I'm sure you thought of a plan to stop me. After all, why have you waited for this long in the first place? 

Kazami: I prefer planning ahead rather than recklessly go in without one. 

Hanako: Understandable. I just hope you know what you're in for. 

Kazami: Katagiri, get out of here now. I'll try to buy you guys some time. 

Yuuichi: Are you sure? 

Kazami: Believe me, this isn't my first rodeo. (Luckily, while I was hiding behind that tree and analyzing Chisaka. I called Masakatsu Shiro for assistance. Hopefully, he gets here as soon as possible before this psychotic girl ends up injuring everyone.) 

-

-

-

Meanwhile

Shiro (Masakatsu), Kaguya, and Hayasaka are heading to where Kazami and the others are. 

Shiro: You got the first aid Hayasaka-san?

Hayasaka: I have it ready. 

Kaguya: I really do hope he isn't too injured, but my gut says that couldn't be the case.