Chapter 212: Absences and Threats

3rd person POV

It's the following week. 

Ayanokouji was observing the room noticing the obvious in front of him.

Ayanokouji: This is not good. 

Yuuichi: It definitely isn't.

Light: Sora and Shiro aren't able to make it to school again. Unfortunately, another one just recently confirmed their absence. 

Ayanokouji: You're talking about Kirigiri right? 

Ryuzaki: Kirigiri-san hasn't returned any of my calls worse yet though when I came to check on her, it was revealed that right leg was broken and even an injured left hand. 

Ayanokouji: (That would be a very dangerous body part of hers to get hurt given the reason why she wore those gloves in the first place.) 

Asuna: I hope she's okay. 

Ryuzaki: The nurse says she's fine, but she won't be able to compete in the sports festival with those injuries. 

Miyuki (Shirogane): This means we're losing a lot of people. Do we even know who attacked her? 

Akise: I asked some people if they saw a hooded figure walked by during that late afternoon. They said yes, but they're not aware of that person's identity but given that they told me that this person was wearing a male uniform. This means that person was a male no doubt. 

Light: 6th generation perhaps. 

Akise: Most likely. 

Sakuta: But why would they attack Kirigiri-san? 

Kei: The obvious answer would be that they want to dwindle our numbers before the sports festival.

Tatsuya: I think it's more than that. 

Yumeko: Given who the prime target was. It's obvious they also don't want us snooping for more info. 

Ichinose: Even so...we can't let Ayanokouji-kun's secret to go out like this. The rumors about me being a shoplifter was true when that rumor went around in the 1st year, but that's much easier to resolve and deal with than being a human experiment. 

Ayanokouji: She's right. It may not be a lie but it's too dangerous for anyone to know such info. 

Shiro: That's much worse than being exposed as a shoplifter. Imagine having to know that some dangerous human test subject is in this very campus. But it will also be a problem for me since I'm the same. 

Nagisa: Do we even have any more information we can use? 

Karma: Not much unfortunately. Ryuzaki-kun.

Ryuzaki: There really isn't much to be honest but I did get a tip from someone. Which might be the only clue we have so far. 

Ryuzaki then threw an envelope at Ayanokouji and caught it. 

Ayanokouji: An envelope?

Ryuzaki: You can open it later. 

Ayanokouji looked at the envelope and noticed something. 

The writing that says, "to Class S". 

He remembered that writing style from somewhere. 

Ayanokouji: (I see) 

Kazuto: Wait a minute, where's Lelouch-san and Suzaku-san? 

Kei: They're still not here? 

Tenji: That's odd, both of them are never this late.