Chapter 166: There is beauty in pain

The next morning

Kei: Hey have you heard?

Ayanokouji: Heard what?

Lelouch: Care to fill us in? 

Kei: You guys didn't see the school website? It's all over it. 

Karma: Dude let's just hear it. 

Kei: Alright, there's an incident that just occurred yesterday. 

Ayanokouji: Incident? (Another one?)

Kei: Yeah, it has something to do with two kouhais that just got attacked yesterday. 

Yuuichi: First a lab explosion and now students getting attacked? Are you sure this school is even safe anymore? 

Kei: Fuck should I know? it wasn't like this before. Something real fishy is going on that's for sure. 

Aru: Might I suggest we investigate this matter. I do have that same feeling that something really is going on.

Sora: heheehe

Shiro: Something funny nii?

Sora: Ohh nothing, it's just that, this school has more surprises for us after all. I'm getting excited again. 

Kei: Anyways, I think we should ask those two kouhais, see if we can get any information out of them. 

Aru: Good idea.

Ayanokouji: I'm coming as well.

Kei: Huh? are you sure? 

Ayanokouji: Believe me, you're going to need some help.

Kei: Uggh sure the more the merrier. 

Ayanokouji: By the way, could you show me the image of what happened to the students? 

Kei: Sure, they even posted what happened to the students themselves. 

He handed me the tablet as I looked through the image. 

Well, what do we have here. 

Their bodies were actually painted.

It seems someone used a spray can in order to do so. 

The color used was black. 

But this is no ordinary way they got painted on. 

What's painted on their bodies isn't what a typical delinquent would do. 

Usually, it would be a mess, but this manner of painting is almost perfect. 

In fact, the symbols that was painted on their bodies is the symbol of the Magnum Opus. 

An alchemical symbol

That's not something a bully would even be capable of knowing and even painting it so perfectly on a human body.