Chapter 216: The Tides have turned

3rd person POV

Inside Hideki's dorm. 

Yamato is the one that's on the computer with the headset on along with his phone with Kenji standing behind him. 

Kenji: This is quite the unexpected turn of events. 

Yamato: Utomiya, how is the situation inside the auditorium? 

Around the same time as Kazami and Yuki distracting the kouhais.

Utomiya was looking through the open door examining the fight. 

Utomiya: It's definitely not good. They're keeping them occupied. 

Yamato: How unfortunate. (Didn't think that these anomalies would come into play again. We still don't have any info on these people. However, we are still on schedule.)

Yamato: Utomiya. Ensure that the storehouse is well guarded. If Class S or any suspicious individuals show up. Don't hesitate to kick them out. Except for Ayanokouji-senpai of course. Let him inside the storehouse. 

Utomiya: Understood.

-

-

-

Back inside the storehouse.

Hayasaka is still trying to struggle her way out as Shinryuu could only do but watch her futile attempts of escape. 

Shinryuu: It's hopeless Ai-chan. This is the only way to ensure that you can have a bright future in the end. 

Hayasaka: What bright future? do you even know what you guys did? 

Shinryuu: Of course, we know. But this is just a job you know. It's nothing personal when it comes to Ayanokouji-senpai. In your case though, I'll mercilessly destroy the Shinomiyas for good. Once Ayanokouji-senpai drops out. It will be all over. 

Hayasaka: You don't...need to do this!

Suddenly Hayasaka got kicked in the gut, sending her rolling on the ground as she started coughing. 

Hideki: She really needs to learn how to be quiet. 

Shinryuu: What are you doing? listen she's under my captivity. 

Hideki: True that you did kidnap her for ransom, but she is getting on my nerves a little. 

Shinryuu: I promised her that I wouldn't hurt her. 

Hideki: You wouldn't but you didn't say about the rest of us. 

Shinryuu: She is my problem. Just wait by the door for Ayanokouji-senpai. I'll keep an eye on her. 

Hideki: Fine, well you are technically stronger than me, so I have no choice but to listen to you. 

Shinryuu: Good, at least you know your place Vincent van Gogh. 

Hideki: Whatever. 

Hideki left to guard the front door as Shinryuu and Hayasaka are all alone once again. 

Shinryuu then walked towards Hayasaka who was in a bit of pain from that kick. 

Shinryuu: I'm sorry about my friend Ai-chan. Now you know why I wouldn't want you to be alone with those guys. 

Hayasaka: *Cough* you're surprisingly caring for someone who comes from a horrible place. 

Shinryuu: Not all White Room students are the same. I'm not as manipulative as say Miya-chan or Kenji-kun or as bloodthirsty as Hanako-chan. I may like to screw around a bit but that's just who I am.