Chapter 180: Kaguya Shinomiya/Miyuki Shirogane vs Hanako Chisaka

A/N: This chapter takes place while the fight was happening in Chapter 179. 

Kaguya POV

She just knocked out Yuuichi-kun like it was nothing. 

My left arm is still badly injured.

But I can't let her get away with what she did to me.

I'm still gripping her right hand to make sure she can't stab Miyuki-kun. 

"Ehhh? you're getting in my way now Kaguya-senpai?" the psycho girl looked at me with contempt. 

Suddenly Chisaka-san turned her attention to me as she tried to strike me with the knife, but I dodged it. 

Luckily, my reflexes aren't affected as much. 

But my arm is definitely going to be a problem.

3rd person POV

Shirogane: Kaguya! don't fight her! You're still obviously injured.

Kaguya: I know but...

She was clutching her injured arm in pain but tries to endure it. 

Kaguya: I have to fight.

Shirogane: Are you sure!?

Kaguya: You can support me if you want, and I know what you're going to say. You've never hit girls before but that's no girl that is in front of us. 

Hanako: That's a harsh thing to say Kaguya-senpai. But you're right, I'm not any ordinary girl. 

She then takes out a second knife from her pocket as she takes a stance while holding both knives. 

Hanako: I'm your nightmare manifested to real life. 

Shirogane: (Those eyes, damn eyes. It almost reminds me of Kiyotaka-san's when he stared down on me.)

Shirogane took a stance as well.

Hanako: Wow, being brave there Shirogane-senpai? I suppose I don't blame you since your lives are on the line. 

Kaguya: Don't underestimate us! Also, what did you to our classmates? 

Hanako: Ohh nothing much. As much as I want to kill them as well, we simply just retired them immediately with the black bullets. 

Kaguya: What?!

Hanako: Ohh don't be that surprised. Did you think that we wouldn't gotten any for the past week or so? 

Kaguya: Tch! you're going to pay for that. 

Hanako: What? isn't it natural for only the strong to survive in an environment like this? I mean it's common knowledge for someone like you to know. Your classmates are quite smart, but in an environment like this. Intelligence can get you so far. Which is why taking out Sora-senpai and Shiro-senpai was so easy. All they have are brains but not the brawn and skills like me unfortunately the rest were also the same. 

Kaguya: You sound a little arrogant there.

Hanako: Aren't you the same?

Kaguya glared at the pink haired psycho. 

Hanako: You talk about how great your skills are but what about in a fight? Your boyfriend can surprisingly fight now. It wasn't originally in our data but thanks to one of our subordinates we know that he can actually put up a fight but not that it matters to the likes of a White Room student. 

Shirogane: White...Room?

Kaguya: Oh no...

Hanako: Oh my! me and my big mouth. Ohh well, it can't be helped.