Chapter 281: Kiyotaka Ayanokouji vs Yamato Akuma

Ayanokouji POV

It's all coming together. 

While everyone is distracting the kouhais. 

I can finally battle the boss himself. 

Akuma Yamato.

The ranked 1 student of the 6th generation. 

It's no question that he is the true mastermind of what's been happening since the beginning of the school year. 

Cold, calculating, powerful, and dangerous. 

He is without question a powerful force to be reckoned with. 

The final hurdle for me to jump over. 

3rd person POV

Yamato: The time is nigh for us to battle huh?

Ayanokouji: Let's get this over with. 

Yamato: You're right. Why waste time talking when we can get to the point?

Ayanokouji: I agree. Though I am curious about something.

Yamato: And what would that be?

Ayanokouji: I want to know exactly if the curriculum is the same as ours and by that, I mean if the 4th and 6th generation curriculums are the similar?

Yamato: Well, it is somewhat similar, but you could say more improved than before. 

Ayanokouji: How?

Yamato: You'll know soon enough if you return to the White Room. 

Ayanokouji: I see...so I have a reason to refuse then. 

Yamato: You said you were curious? 

Ayanokouji: True but I won't go back to that place in order to get that answer. At least not yet. 

Yamato: Not yet you say...

Ayanokouji: It's not what you think it is. 

Yamato: I presume that you have a different agenda in mind rather than going along with us. 

Ayanokouji: Who knows.

Yamato: Trying to be an enigma I see. How droll. 

Yamato then prepares himself as he took a stance. 

Ayanokouji: You won't win against me.

Yamato: Is that so? 

Ayanokouji: ...

Yamato: I do want to fight you but how about you and I have a little chat together? Even though we are on different sides. It doesn't always mean that we have to be in conflict. To be honest, I never enjoyed conflict especially against my fellow White Room students. I find it dull that we fight among ourselves instead of actually focusing on one thing...

Ayanokouji: And what would that be?

Yamato: To change society. You understand, don't you? Humanity continues to be in conflict with another due to several instances that could've been avoided but has always been inevitable. Such as corruption, the slow progress of economy, and of course...poverty. Japan maybe a first-world country but it doesn't mean it's underbelly is the same as what we see on the surface. 

Yamato then grabs two foldable chairs as he gave one to Ayanokouji.

Yamato: Take a seat. 

Ayanokouji looks at the chair thinking it could be a trap but seeing a how genuine Yamato has been.