Chapter 222: Kaguya Shinomiya vs Hanako Chisaka (Sports festival Day 5)

Years ago, at an undisclosed location.

Hanako POV

Like many of my age. 

I spent my days in this white colored area.

The walls are white. 

Everything is all white. 

I guess the name is pretty apt since my instructors called it the "White Room". 

My life just consists of me just either studying or hard physical training. 

It is becoming boring as the days go by. 

I don't even get to interact much with the other children.

Aside from a few like this girl named Amasawa.

I was utterly bored. 

I wasn't the strongest nor the smartest of the bunch.

But that's just how it is. 

-

-

-

As I was leaning behind a wall out of boredom like usual.

The door opened as I saw this man. 

3rd person POV

Tsukishiro: There you are Chisaka-san.

Hanako: What do you want from me?

Tsukishiro: Follow me.

Hanako: Why?

Tsukishiro: Ohh you'll see.

Tsukishiro and Hanako are walking along a long corridor. 

Hanako: Spill sensei. I want to know what you're planning.

Tsukishiro: I can sense your boredom. No doubt that you have made progress in the 5th generation. You're literally on the same level as Amasawa-san in terms of test scores and in physical tests. In fact, there's a chance you could get much higher. 

Hanako: Does it matter? I've been here since birth and already...this place that you told me I should call home. Is getting boring. 

Tsukishiro: Are considering dropping out from this place? 

Hanako: No...besides I don't even know who my parents are. I don't even know if I have a home to begin with. 

Tsukishiro: You never had a home nor parents because they died trying to care for you in the streets. 

Hanako: Huh?

Tsukishiro: Let's just say your parents were murdered. 

Hanako: Murder huh? 

Tsukishiro: Oh?

Hanako: What's wrong Tsukishiro-sensei? 

Tsukishiro: I thought you'd be more emotional about it. I'm not in the right place to speak of such sensitive information. Does it bother you?

Hanako: Nahh...to be honest. I do consider this place my real home. I don't really care what happened to my parents. If I'm born here, then that's just it. That's just life. People win some and others lose a lot. 

Tsukishiro: To be honest, I was expecting you to cry about the fact that you now know your biological parents died. 

Hanako: Like I said. I don't care about that. Now back to the topic. What do you want with me old man? 

Tsukishiro: Even for a toddler. You talk as if you can handle me.

Hanako: I can kick your ass at any time old man.