Chapter 258: Miyuki Shirogane vs Hanako Chisaka

Haru POV

"Yare yare, we already lost one territory?" I said.

"Yeah, but that's to be expected. Didn't think that Hikigaya and Ryuen would lose so soon." Kiyotaka said. 

With the Shu faction making their move. 

It's obvious where they are at this point. 

Though unconfirmed, I'm sure this means that their base is somewhere right around the Keyaki Mall area. 

Either way, this exam is starting off pretty interesting. 

"Are you sure we're not ready to move as of yet?" I asked.

"Until we get more information from Nanase and the others. We can't strike them down" he replied. 

"But the 6th generation will know that we're gathering info on them already. Nanase and the rest will get caught eventually, so we have to get to work quick." 

I then started walking away.

"Where do you think you're going?" I heard Kiyotaka ask. 

"I'm going to have some fun." I replied. 

"Fun?"

"You're not the only one with a bag of tricks."

-

-

-

Yuuichi POV

Shit...

I was expecting an attack but not this soon. 

Did they already know we have been waiting to occupy this spot if Hikigaya's group lost? 

There's no way they could respond this quick. 

Not unless they're somehow able to track our progress. 

But how?

3rd person POV

Hanako: Out of my way Horikita-senpai. You're not even my target nor even worth my time. 

Horikita: You're not here to play fair, aren't you? 

Hanako: What do you think? You are but a waste of my time. It's quite lucky I get to meet the president again. But...since you're one stubborn girl. I'll have to put you out of your misery. 

Yuuichi: Don't even try to fight her Horikita. 

Horikita: Why not?

Yuuichi: You saw how easily she beat Ibuki and Sudo. If we risk losing more of our physically gifted students on our end. We'll likely lose faster at this rate. You think anyone else from your class can beat them?

Horikita just looks at Yuuichi in silence. 

Yuuichi: Knowing her, since she's the attacker, I won't be able to do much. She'll likely pick a physical event and I know I won't be able to beat her at that. 

Hanako: Fufufu! it seems someone knows their place. But to be clear, you're not even my target as well Katagiri-senpai. I want the president.

Shirogane: You really want to battle me huh? 

Hanako: I mean of course! After all, I want to hear you scream next as I make you bleed. 

Shirogane: Not going to happen.

Hanako: You seem so confident. The last time I saw you, you were a cowering puppy that's so easy to manipulate. 

Shirogane: So, what? Manipulating me isn't going to win you anything this time.