Chapter 174: Class B vs Class D

Few days before the exam

Somewhere in REDACTED

3rd person POV

Tsukishiro: Ayanokouji-sensei.

Atsuomi: Well?

Tsukishiro: A report came in from Shiba-kun.

Atsuomi: What did he say? 

Tsukishiro: They have everything ready. They're going to bring down the Masterpiece.

Atsuomi: I see. 

Tsukishiro: By the way, I do have something to ask.

Atsuomi: What is it? 

Tsukishiro: Was it a good idea to fire Suzakake? After all you he did want to stay and do this project. So why remove him? 

Atsuomi: I don't need you to ask me that. You know the answer to that. 

Tsukishiro: Well, yes, I do. But there has been a rumor circulating that someone framed Suzakake for Yagami-kun's escape from the facility. 

Atsuomi: A rumor?

Tsukishiro: We are still trying to confirm things here, but I do have a guess on who it could be. 

Atsuomi: It really doesn't matter. Besides I want to see how much the 6th generation are willing to do in order to bring my son back. 

Tsukishiro: Do you really think it's okay to leave Shiba-kun with those six? As far as I can remember, when they're on their own. They tend to go overboard with their task. 

Atsuomi: I told them to do whatever it takes. If they end up destroying the school. It wouldn't matter since it's a step closer for me to make the White Room public.

Tsukishiro: Ohh I see, are you saying that the plan of bringing the 6th generation isn't just to bring Ayanokouji Kiyotaka back?

Atsuomi was silent. 

Tsukishrio: That silence probably means you don't want to speak further about the subject. Very well, I'll take my leave.

Atsuomi: Tokinari

Tsukishiro: Yes?

Atsuomi: I am a little concerned about something.

Tsukishiro: Concerned? Ohh you must be referring to that Ryuzaki person.

Atsuomi: Even though we have some info on him. I have a feeling he's more of a threat than most of us realize. 

Tsukishiro: Are you buying to the fact that he might be an actual detective?

Atsuomi: I can't say for certain but, Kiyotaka allied himself with some interesting people so either any of them will be a problem. 

-

-

-

Present

4th day

Shigeru: Where the hell you think you're going?

Shinji: Ohh? you followed me? 

Shigeru-sensei was now face to face with Shinji as he plans on heading straight to the island unnoticed. 

Shigeru: What are you planning?

Shinji: Nothing, I'm just here to keep an eye on the students. After all, the possibility of major injuries can happen after all. 

Shigeru: I don't believe your words even for a bit. 

Shinji: Is that so? 

Shigeru: Ever since you arrived here, you've been doing some suspicious activities.