Chapter 178: Assassins vs White Room

3rd person POV

Class S begins to scatter across the island. 

Ayanokouji and Kurumi are on their own but ended up meeting up with Kazuto and Asuna on their way.

Yuuichi, Kaguya, Shirogane, Hayasaka, Tenji, Aru, Karma, Nagisa, and Ichinose are heading Northeast of the island.

While Kei, Yumeko, Sakuta, Oreki, Akira, Lelouch, Light and Suzaku are heading Northwest.

Ryuzaki, Kyoko, and Masakatsu are still far away from the incident. 

Sora and Shiro got abducted by the 6th generation. 

Tatsuya continues to find and pursue his sister's kidnappers. 

Class S just lost their checkpoints but what they don't know is that they're now in 2nd place in this exam as the top 5 classes are as follows:

1. Class 1-A

2. Class 3-S

3. Class 2-B

4. Class 3-A 

5. Class 3-D

Though some have yet to calculate the number of points due to the constant turmoil that could happen at any time. 

They're all currently the leading classes without even knowing it. 

As they're more focused on one thing.

Survival.

-

-

-

Karma POV

Son of a bitch!

"I can't believe we lost our checkpoint! Now what?!" 

"Keep it down Karma. We might still be followed." Yuuichi-san said. 

"We've been running the entire day; I think we should rest." suggested Hayasaka. 

She's right, I think we've been walking and running through the woods for hours now. 

Luckily, we didn't bump into anyone crazy right now. 

It would've been worse if another class attacks us now. 

"We definitely need to regroup." Aru-san spoke.

"We need to find Kiyotaka first." Hayasaka-chan said.

"I agree, we can't let them get all of us at once." Yuuichi-san had a serious tone with him as he spoke.

This situation is definitely gone downhill. 

Those kouhai's are going this far just to take us out. 

I wonder, is it another bounty? 

Or something else.

It's already burning daylight at this point as all we could do is run. 

But running is a bit of a bore.

"We should stay and deal with them. Besides we got the black bullets to retire them immediately. Take out the guy in charge and we win." I said.

"That's easier said than done." Tenji-san spoke.

"We should just focus on finding Ayanokouji-kun but there's something that I don't understand." Ichinose-san also joined in. 

"What is it?" asked Hayasaka-chan. 

"Are they trying to kill us? I mean why would those kouhais start setting fires in our camp?" she said.