Chapter 207: Impossible Odds (Part 1)

Group 7

3rd person POV

Suzaku: Are you sure we can do this Light? 

Light: To be honest, I'm not too sure. Our chances of victory might actually be slim. 

Akira: We just have to stick to the plan. 

Kazuto: I know we have a plan and all, but do you think Daigo would be willing to help us? I mean like Kiyotaka-san said. He's a very unpredictable and volatile person. Who knows what he could be planning. 

Light: (Dealing with two White Room students is no doubt a difficult task. I don't like our odds. But I shouldn't forget that we still have Class D on our side. I already spoke with Katsuragi on the phone on what we need to do. For now. I must focus on winning. I can't let these guys get expelled. I will win. I will achieve my perfect victory. I'll-we'll do whatever it takes to win. I'll put an end to this once and for all.) 

-

-

-

Class S has made it inside of the room where the four other groups are waiting. 

Class 1-A with Yamato. 

Class 2-B with Yami (Yagami Takuya) 

Class 3-A with Haru, Horikita, Matsushita, and Hashimoto. 

Class 3-D with Katsuragi, Ibuki, Nishino, and Rio.

Yami: Looks like everyone's here.

Yamato: It seems so. (Guess I have three problems I have to deal with, but I don't find that troublesome. Takuya-senpai will be no problem for me. My only real issue is those guys. Daigo Haru-senpai and Class S. I've already been given info of each student from Class S and out of the four I'm dealing with. Yagami Light-senpai and Shiroyanagi Akira-senpai will be my major problems.)

Yami: (This will be troublesome. Class S, Daigo-senpai, and Akuma. I've already planned for this but the issue being if my own classmates/subordinates are even going to follow me. Though I've already dealt with that since I decided to simply convince them in my own special way to stray from working with Akuma. I'll take down three birds with one stone.)

Haru: (Class S are currently my enemies in this exam. Though it wouldn't hurt if they help me. However, when I meant by help, I mean I'm going to use them as sacrificial lambs for the sake of victory. I don't care about dealing with the other classes. I want Akuma Yamato expelled for good. But there is a weird lingering feeling that I'm having about one thing and it concerns the other kouhai coming from Class 2-B. Yami Takumi. Odd name but it sounds awfully familiar to another person I'm aware of. Then again, I was able to connect the dots just before I arrived and approaching me was your biggest mistake.) 

*Flashback*

Every student is heading to their designated rooms. 

Daigo Haru himself is currently by himself as he allowed Hashimoto and the others to go on ahead early. 

As he walked quietly and with intent.

He heard a boy's voice. 

???: You're Daigo-senpai right? 

Haru looked behind him as it was a boy with black hair and blue eyes. 

Haru: Do I know you?

???: Well, I should at leas-

Haru: Ahhh I remember. Yami Takumi right? Class 2-B. 

Yami: Umm yes, that's me. 

Haru: What do you want kouhai?