Chapter 274: Kiyotaka Ayanokouji/Ai Hayasaka vs Shinryuu Ito

5 minutes before Ayanokouji and Hayasaka meet Shinryuu

3rd person POV

A certain 5th generation student has arrived at the school storehouse. 

With one thing in mind. 

To take down the leader himself.

He opened the door to the storehouse and went inside. 

He walked towards the middle of the building as he meets the top 3 of the 6th generation. 

Yagami: There you are. 

Miya: Well now, it seems the circus has finally arrived. 

Yagami: Excuse me?

Miya: I'm expecting my sweet Ayanokouji-senpai. Not a clown.

Yagami: Heh! Sorry to disappoint you guys but I'm here for one thing and that's to take your leader down. 

Kenji: Is that right? You have no place to command us. We're far above the 5th generation at this point. What makes you think you can talk about challenging our leader? 

Yagami: It's obvious, so I can at least have the satisfaction of seeing the horror in your face when I beat you. You hear me, Akuma!?

Yamato who was standing there staring at his opponent was barely fazed by his presence. 

Yamato: So pitiful. Take off that disguise, so I will be the one that sees the horror written all over you. 

Yagami: Sure. I was getting tired of wearing this thing anyway. 

He removed the wig and his contacts to reveal his true self. 

Yagami: There we go. Now, shall we?

Miya: You're wasting your time! Let me handle this Yamato-kun. He's not worth your time-

Yamato raised a hand towards Miya stopping her from talking.

Miya: But-

Yamato: I'll be the one to punish this fool. 

Kenji: Are you sure Yamato-dono? 

Yamato: This won't last long. 

Yagami: I've waited a long time for this. 

Yamato: I always envied you because you were number one in the 5th generation while I was stuck on the bottom because of you. However, thanks to the new curriculum that has been made specifically for the 6th generation. We're far beyond the capabilities of a 5th generation student. Even as far as the 4th generation.

Yagami: Enough talk. I'm tired of being looked down on. My target should've been Ayanokouji-senpai, but you guys are in my way, and I don't appreciate those who meddle with my plans. 

Yamato: You're a failure. You believe yourself superior but you're clearly weak. You got yourself expelled in the first place because of Ayanokouji-senpai and Daigo-senpai. I think I'll consider doing you a favor and put you out of your misery. For good.

-

-

-

Student council's office

Ayanokouji and Hayasaka are now confronted by the 4th ranked student of the 6th generation.

Shinryuu stood up from his sit as he goes over the table to the other side to greet them.  

Shinryuu: So glad to see you. Though it was expected that you would get involved.

He glared at the Masterpiece.