Chapter 197: New Challenges

Ayanokouji POV

Mondays. 

Most people see it as the day where you start another boring cycle of going to school, study, go home, repeat. 

I don't see it that way. 

Especially that this 2nd semester might get tumultuous with some of the recent events. 

After what happened at the island exam. 

Class S is now on high alert. 

The 6th generation could already be plotting something in the shadows. 

That's why once the next special exam happens. 

We will be ready. 

"Kiyotaka-kun."

"Hmm?"

I looked beside me as Kurumi was next to me. 

"Hey." I raised my hand as a sign of greeting. 

"You've been looking at the window for half an hour now and you were literally the first person in this classroom. It's odd seeing you go to school this early." 

"I didn't rest much last night. What matters to me is that I want to beat the 6th generation." I said to her.

"Determined as ever huh. Don't worry, let's crush them together." she said with a sinister yet confident tone. 

She's been acting a little weird since we had our...

Business.

But it's not a bad thing. 

Given Kurumi is willing to do what I ask her to do. 

She's become a valuable and supportive ally of mine. 

Not just my ally. 

A girlfriend who can rely on herself. 

Someone who shares the same pain as me because of that old man. 

We then saw the rest of our classmates go inside the room. 

Sora and Shiro came into the room with serious looks. 

Usually, they would seem pretty chill but not this time. 

Having to lose as Blank really did get to them the most. 

They never have lost a battle together, so it makes sense that they would be in such a state. 

Though there are a few of them with serious looks. 

The rest are pretty much the same despite the situation we are in now. 

-

-

-

Minutes passed as Shigeru-sensei arrives in the classroom. 

3rd person POV

Shigeru: Good morning students. 

He gazed at the entire class and notice that the atmosphere on some of them is different. 

Shigeru: Hmph, did a certain secret come up? 

The almost entire class was now a bit surprised with what sensei said. 

Sensei then looked at both Ryuzaki and Ayanokouji as both of them noticed his gaze towards them. 

Shigeru: You're probably not in the mood for more secrets especially coming from me but for now I would like to explain some of the things the school has planned. Three events will take place. One is of course the sports festival, an exam that will be later announced around the later part of the year, and the exam that I will be explaining now. First, Masakatsu-san. The rules of the sports festival are sent to your phone. I'm sure you can figure it out how it works by the time it comes around but, we will be making a few adjustments to the sports festival though that will be announced once we are close to that said event.