Chapter 290: Class S vs Class A

3rd person POV

It was the final breaktime before Class S vs Class A. 

Even though it wasn't over yet. 

Hiyori and the rest are celebrating. 

Class D: Cheers!!!

Some of the Class D students were celebrating their win as they raised their can of sodas. 

Ishizaki: I can't believe it! We're actually going to be in Class A by the end of this!

Albert nods. 

Ibuki: I actually had my doubts but...I can't believe we made it. 

Hiyori: Yeah, I never really cared about making it to Class A since I'm content with where I am but...it just feels good. 

Katsuragi: I never thought that after being stuck in Class D for a while, I'm finally back in Class A and without Sakayanagi having to breath on my neck. 

Nakamura: To be honest, I didn't think we would even make to a higher class right Kanzaki-chan? 

Yukiko: Yeah, it feels like we really did achieve something. 

Kazami: I agree. 

Nakamura: You don't sound happy. Come on, you literally defeated my former classmate from another school. You should be happier. 

Kazami: I am.

Nakamura: (I really can't tell.)

Katsuragi: Even so, it is good that we finally made it, but we are not technically in Class A yet since the current Class A is still going to compete. If they somehow win, then we are forced to battle Class A. 

Nakamura: To be honest, I wouldn't be worried. Ayanokouji is just a dangerous guy. I mean he's got no problems in beating them. Don't you want to see Horikita lose to Ayanokouji, Ibuki-chan? 

Ibuki: Why do you think I care about that bastard?! (As much as I still hate the guy, it will be satisfying to see Horikita lose to him.)

???; Kukuku! congratulations.

Class D: Huh!?

To their surprise.

Ryuen shows up and even started clapping. 

Ryuen: You actually done it. 

Hiyori: R-Ryuen-kun?

Katsuragi: What do you want? 

Ryuen: I'm just here to congratulate you guys. Is that wrong? 

Ishizaki: We did it Ryuen-san!! We're going to be in Class A soon...but...you're not going to be in Class A with us. 

Katsuragi: Forget about that Ishizaki. Besides, this is karma for betraying us. 

Ryuen: I guess so. 

Katsuragi: Do you feel ashamed of yourself now? 

Ryuen: Shame? Naahh why should I? Honestly, I'm proud that you guys actually make it. 

Ishizaki/Ibuki: What!?

Hiyori: Proud of us?

Ryuen: I guess this exam proves that you guys can stand up on your own without me. 

Ibuki: You betrayed us and slandered us behind our backs and now you're here to praise us?! That's rich!

Hiyori: Hold on Ibuki-san. 

Ibuki: Huh?

Hiyori then walks up to Ryuen.

Hiyori: Are you really proud of us?