Chapter 249: A two-faced bitch's end

3rd person POV

The meeting just ended.

As everyone cautiously went on with their business.

Ayanokouji suddenly calls out to someone. 

Ayanokouji: Horikita.

Horikita: Hmm?

Ayanokouji: Can we speak? In private?

Horikita: *Sigh* What is it? 

Ayanokouji: It's important. Follow me back in the office. As for you guys, go on ahead without me. 

He turns his attention to his classmates who were behind him. 

Sora: Sure, no problem, man. 

Karma: See ya later! 

The rest of them left leaving Ayanokouji and Horikita. 

Inside the student council's office. 

Ayanokouji: Has Haru told you? 

Horikita: About what?

Ayanokouji: You should know that I'm also in on it.

Horikita: Not really surprising. Daigo-kun told me you two are working together. 

Ayanokouji: Then you know what our goal is. 

Horikita: Why are you two even targeting Kushida-san now? She's not planning on doing anything as far as I'm concerned. Not yet at least. 

Ayanokouji: Are you sure about that? 

Horikita: What? 

Ayanokouji: Let me ask you this, how is Kushida's mental state? 

Horikita: What are you talking about? 

Ayanokouji: Have you felt anything strange around Kushida for some time now? 

Horikita: No, but she is still keeping that facade of hers towards me and then going back to her real self every once in a while. Nothing strange about it. It's just Kushida-san being her typical self.

Ayanokouji: Is that so? 

He then begins to leave the room but before he does so. 

Ayanokouji: Did you put the camera that Haru asked you to do? 

Horikita: Huh!?

Ayanokouji: I'll take it as a yes. Head to my dorm 10 minutes before midnight.

Horikita: Why at such a late time?

Ayanokouji: You'll see soon enough.

He then opens to door as he leaves the office. 

-

-

-

Somewhere else on campus

Kaito-sensei is on the phone as he was speaking to the chairman himself. 

Shigeru: Yes, it's fixed now...don't worry chairman it was part of our plan. We didn't want anyone suspicious to know about the meeting. 

Chairman: I understand. By the way, you told me that you were speaking to our old colleagues. How are they doing? 

Shigeru: Fine I guess, but a certain person is a bit mad that Ayanokouji-sensei is going this far to bring back his son. 

Chairman: I'm guessing it's Maruo-kun huh? He did start to hate Ayanokouji-sensei when found out the truth about how the White Room actually operates.