Chapter 230: Tyrant vs Soccer Demon

3rd person POV

Class 3-C is now facing Class 2-C's Chisaka Hanako.

Hanako: Yare yare, I can't believe that it took you guys this long to figure it out. I thought you should be smarter than this, especially you Ryuji-senpai.

Kanzaki: What?

Hanako: You're supposed to be the Kanzaki family's prodigy, but I suppose not all gifted people are quick thinkers. 

Kanzaki: You make it sound like you know my family. 

Hanako: Curious, aren't we? Well let's push that topic aside for now. You already noticed what's been going on. Would you like me to explain? 

No response from the senpais.

Hanako: I guess it's better if I show you. 

She then grabbed something in her pocket and showed something. 

Yukino: Huh!?

Hanako showed them a kendama.

Hanako: Is this what you're looking for? 

However, the design on it is different from the one that the school described.

Kanzaki: You got that kendama from that man?

Hanako: The same one from the restaurant? Yes. Actually, it's obvious that someone was already here but if you're asking that it would be me then you're questioning the wrong person. When I got here, this decoy was already in place. 

Watanabe: Decoy!?

Yukino: Hold on, if you didn't do it, then who did?!

Hanako: Shouldn't it be obvious by now? 

Yukino: What?

Hanako: *Sigh* I didn't think he would tell you guys about his plan. 

Himeno: "His" plan?

Suddenly Kanzaki's eyes grew wide. 

Kanzaki: You don't mean-

Hanako: Looks like Ryuen's plan is already falling into place. 

Kanzaki: That damn Ryuen. He really went off on his own again. 

Hanako: Class 3-C doesn't look that united. I'm not surprised really. But don't worry, he didn't betray you or anything. In fact, we predicted that he would pull something like this. He planned to throw both parties out of whack on purpose in order to distract us from getting to the real kendamas and yes, I said "kendamas". Plural.

Watanabe: Wait! You mean he has both?!

Hanako: No, but he plans to get one of them. It's a convoluted yet clever plan to sow chaos among the classes. But don't fret my senpais. He's not going to win this exam in.

She then grabbed something else on her other pocket. 

Yukino/Kanzaki/Watanabe/Himeno: What!?!?!?!?

Hanako was now holding the real kendama.

Hanako: What's this!? I have the REAL one right here?! 

Yukino: But how?

Hanako: We underestimated Ryuen for a bit. I didn't think he would allow his best subordinates would be left out of his plan. Then again, he's only using you guys to get to Class A which is mostly what you guys are doing in this school. But I'm not interested in this Class A stuff compared to Ryuen or anyone. I'm only interested in shedding the blood of anyone dumb enough to get in my way. Though it really sucks that I can't battle Ayanokouji-senpai. This school can be pretty cruel sometimes. I've already destroyed Kaguya-chan and yet I kept getting pushed back from my senpai. It's just not fair.