Chapter 192: New Alliances

Day 2

Nanase POV

This is just unbelievable. 

I still can't believe Ayanokouji-senpai lost. 

The 6th generation. 

They're completely different from anyone I've dealt with. 

Why did it have to be so difficult? 

*Sigh* 

All I wanted was just to avenge Matsuo's death.

I thought with Ayanokouji-senpai's help. 

I can finally rest. 

Now there's a 6th generation which makes things more complicated now. 

"Nanase-chan, you okay?" I heard Amasawa-san's voice from behind me. 

"Yeah, I'm fine." I answered but with a somewhat depressing tone. 

"You don't look alright." she said.

"It's just that...I thought I could enjoy being in school with my childhood friend as a way to make Eichiro smile somewhere in heaven. But I couldn't do that. I just...why do I have to suffer through such hardships? Why can't I just have a normal life?"

"I know this is stuff you probably don't care about so I might just have to st-"

"Nanase-chan, don't worry about it. Besides, you have me and Tsubaki-chan remember?"

"Yeah but, I still don't trust you." I said.

"I get it. Just because I'm from that place means I'm the bad guy. I meant what I said when I wanted to make sure Ayanokouji-senpai doesn't get expelled. Besides, I can't let them take him from me plus they're just people trying to imitate the Masterpiece in terms of power. It's clear that Ayanokouji-senpai will beat them in the end." Amasawa-san spoke with confidence whenever she speaks of senpai. 

I guess I don't blame her for that. 

Ayanokouji-senpai has always been on a different level compared to most children of his age. 

Aside from that.

There is also Daigo-senpai who of course was the one who mercilessly killed Matsuo.

Even though he's on Ayanokouji-senpai's side now from what he told me. 

I know he's going to betray him at some point. 

But why am I worried about that? 

He already knew that it would be a possibility. 

"By the way Nanase-chan."

"What is it?"

"I never really told you this but-" she then looks at the door and back at me. 

"What?"

"Just remembering if I locked the door because I need to tell you something. Just the two of us. Something that we can't tell anyone." she said. 

I don't understand what she means but she sounded serious there. 

"Listen..." she hesitated a bit but spoke.

"Ayanokouji-senpai and Daigo-senpai aren't the only 4th generation students in this school."

I was initially confused.

"What?"

"I know you don't believe me. That's understandable but there are people like him that are in this school. Two in fact." she sounds really genuine about what she said.