Chapter 188: A Major Shift (Island Battle Royale arc aftermath)

3rd person POV

Class S is currently waiting by the pier as they wait for Ayanokouji and Shiro's return. 

Kei: Well, the exam is over. 

Shirogane: Yeah, but at what cost? 

Lelouch: Let's not dwell on such things. I am as frustrated as most of you. (I do have some questions though. One pertaining to a certain boy.)

Kei: Oh, I never got to ask. Yuuichi-kun, you suddenly left your own group. Is there something going on?

Yuuichi didn't respond. 

???: Well, you guys made it out alive. 

Suddenly Aru and the others who were retired have arrived. 

Kei: You okay Aru-san? mind telling us what happened that day?

Aru: Maybe later, hey Miyuki.

He turned his attention to Shirogane. 

Shirogane: What is it? 

Aru: She's waiting for you on the ship. She'll be fine but that wound on her stomach was painful to look at. 

Shirogane immediately ran up to the ship to find Kaguya. 

Hayasaka: I'll go with him.

She too also ran following Shirogane to the ship. 

Tenji: Yuuichi.

Yuuichi just looked but he had expression of indifference. 

Tenji: Are you okay?

Yuuichi: He's here.

Tenji: Who's here?

Yuuichi: Kei, Tenji. Follow me. 

Kei: Eh? what for?

Yuuichi: Just follow me. 

The trio then headed off to where they can't be bothered. 

Ichinose: Well, looks like everyone's here but where's Ayanokouji-kun?

Light; Not here yet but Ichinose. What happened to you guys exactly?

Ichinose: I don't know. It just happened. One minute I suddenly woke up and the next thing I knew I woke up with a black stain on my shirt as two faculty members were waking me up and told me I was retired. 

Aru: Same thing happened to me and Mikasa-san.

Sora: Who could've guessed that we have 6 really strong people that are able to somehow outmaneuver us. 

Karma: Not only that. Kaguya-chan nearly died back there. It could've been much worse. 

Miyuki (Shiba): I really hope she's okay. 

Tatsuya: Don't worry about her. She's going to be fine. 

Oreki: I can't believe I got beat up like that. I think that's the first beating I've ever experienced in my life. Just who are those people exactly?

Sakuta: Yeah, they seem to know martial arts like Ayanokouji. Though that's the only observation I could think of. 

Yumeko: They're also pretty intelligent given how it felt like they seem to find out our next move throughout the island. 

Ryuzaki: Yes, it seems they already knew about the loophole. 

Light: Where have you two been? 

Kyoko: Hiding, after all we're not well equipped against people like them.