076. SADIE HAWKINS

Start from the beginning

"I'm not so sure that's a good idea." Blaine told her "yeah, Tina I think the last thing this school need's is another dance." Caroline shared, trying to back Blaine up without outing his secret "why not? It was the topic of discussion at the last meeting of the too young to be bitter club." Tina shared, as Caroline furrowed her brows "the what?" she asked.

"All in favor of a dance where the girls ask the guys?" Tina asked raising her hand as did Sugar and the girls who were sitting behind Tina "wait. Wait..wait a second." Blaine said "yeah, Tina, you haven't.." Caroline was saying but she got cut off "it's official. Get ready for the first annual McKinley high Sadie Hawkins dance." Tina shared, as everyone clapped, Caroline looked to Blaine and saw the forced smile on his face, which made her sigh.

The glee club then had to move to another classroom seeing as they still didn't have their choir room, they then went into a science room "I want to sit under Venus." Sugar said as they walked in "I want to sit under Uranus." Sam said, which made Caroline and Blaine laugh "what's so funny?" Sam asked, which made Caroline laugh even harder along with Blaine as the two sat down on a desk together.

"So this week in glee club, it's ladies choice, inspired by the Sadie Hawkins dance." Finn told them, as Tina raised her hand "which I thought of. It was my idea." she told everyone "yes, thank you, Tina. And every girl will sing to whoever they want to take to the dance." Finn shared "well, I, for one, love this lesson." Kitty shared from standing in the doorway "I got a song I want to sing to somebody." she added on, and as she did, Marley was staring at Jake, while Tina was staring at Blaine, Blaine was then staring at Caroline, who after what Finn said was thinking about a way to help Blaine feel more comfortable with the topic of this week.

The next day, they all were then meeting in the boys locker room for glee club as Finn and Tina stood in front of them all "all right, so Tina is ready to present her song and make her choice. Gentlemen, prepare yourselves for Tina Cohan Chang." Finn shared, as everyone clapped, he then went and sat down "thank you, Finn. For my song, I'll be performing I don't know how to love him from Jesus Christ superstar. It's about the pain of unrequited love and.." Tina shared as Finn cut her off "Tina, yeah, okay, just wrap it up. Beiste need's the locker room at four thirty." he told her "sorry. Hit it." Tina said, as the band started playing, she started singing.

"I don't know how to love him

What to do, how to move him
I've been changed, yes really changed
In these past few days, when I've seen myself
I seem like someone else

Don't you think it's rather funny
I should be in this position
I'm the one who's always been
So calm, so cool, no lover's fool
Running every show
He scares me so."

She then walked forward and when she did, it was right to Blaine as Caroline's eyes went wide, looking from Tina to Blaine then back to Tina.

 "never thought I'd come to this

What's it all about?
What's it all about?"

Then Blaine turned and looked at Caroline with a smile on his face, seeming to not understand what was happening as Caroline turned back to him with raised brows.

"Yet, if he said he loved me
I'd be lost. I'd be frightened
I couldn't cope, just couldn't cope
I'd turn my head. I'd back away."

Tina then walked back to her spot.

"I wouldn't want to know
He scares me so
Ooh, I want him so
I love him so."