073. A SECTIONALS THANKSGIVING

Start from the beginning

"I don't think we need to talk about that." Blaine told them, all chuckling, but nobody else did "she slept with Jesse." Sam told them all, and when he did everyone went silent, as Caroline grabbed her bag and stood up, walking out and as she did, Blaine quickly grabbed his bag and followed after her, in which Finn turned to Sam with a glare "not cool, dude." he told him, as the bell rang for glee to be over as everyone then got up and walked out as well.

Sitting in the library, Caroline had skipped out on glee girls time, as Santana walked into the library, sitting down across from her "okay, what Sam did in glee club yesterday was a dick move. I mean how is is it fair that he got to show all his goodies to ladies for money and you can forgive him for that but you sleep with your first ever boyfriend and you don't get any kind of sympathy?" she asked her, as Caroline shook her head, stopping the Gangnam style she had been watching to get down the steps "it doesn't matter, I cheated and that's on me." she told her.

"Yeah, well you seem to be dealing with it better than he is. But onto my next topic of interest what's up with that girl Kitty when her and Quinn hugged you had this look on your face like you knew something that we all don't know." Santana shared, as Caroline huffed, looking up at her "she had been messing with me ever since I met her, I mean whenever Jake or Ryder would talk to me she'd always just appear, telling me how I was pregnant because I was gaining a bit of extra weight which I obviously wasn't but with all the rumors circling around I took pregnancy tests just to make sure and I wasn't." she shared, taking a deep breath.

"Where then Kitty told me the night of grease to stick my fingers down my throat and it would solve everything, but obviously after what you did to me freshman year I obviously didn't listen and I've kind of been standing up to her opposed to letting her knock me down like you, Quinn and Britney used to do. But from what I've been realizing that since I told Jake and Ryder since they kept literally fighting over me that I wouldn't be with either of them that they started wanting to be with Marley which I think turned Kitty's attention onto her, and seeing as Marley's been walking in the opposite direction for lunch and knowing that since her mother is working in the cafeteria that she's not bringing lunch with her, I think she's been making herself throw up thanks to her." Caroline shared, and when she did Santana's eyes went wide "oh my god." she said, as she quickly got up and walked out of the library.

The next day, Caroline went into the auditorium, wanting to practice her solo because she was still deciding between two songs, as she walked onto the stage "okay, uh, let's try, the first one and if it doesn't work then we'll run the second one. Okay?" she asked, and when she did, the band then started playing the beginning to the song as she started to sing.

"I used to think one day we'd tell the story of us

How we met and the sparks flew instantly
And people would say, "They're the lucky ones"
I used to know my place was a spot next to you
Now I'm searching the room for an empty seat
'Cause lately I don't even know what page you're on

Oh, a simple complication
Miscommunications lead to fall out
So many things that I wish you knew
So many walls up I can't break through
Now I'm standing alone in a crowded room
And we're not speaking and I'm dying to know
Is it killing you like it's killing me? Yeah

I don't know what to say since the twist of fate
When it all broke down
And the story of us looks a lot like a tragedy now 

Next chapter

How'd we end up this way?
See me nervously pulling at my clothes
And trying to look busy
And you're doing your best to avoid me