042. PURPlE PIANOS

En başından başla

As Britney got up and pulled Tina with her to the pianos along with Kurt running over to one "now, I'm gonna be placing these grapy uprights, randomly throughout the school, and whenever you see one. No matter what you're doing. I want you to sing a song. Now, use this assignment to attract kids who are just like you..kids, who can't keep the music inside. Those are the kinds of addition we need to win it all this year." Mr Schuester shared as he sighed "and for many of you, this is your last year. Let's make it special." he told them, as the bell rang.

The next day in school, they all were hiding out in the school cafeteria even though there was a purple piano in there, as Rachel came up to the table "why are you guys ignoring Mr Schuester's assignment?" she asked "wait, there's a purple piano in here?" Finn asked, as he was chewing a chip as Caroline chuckled while eating her spaghetti "wow. How did any of us miss that?" Mercedes, sarcastically asked "okay. We have to do the number. Okay?" Rachel asked them "we don't have to do anything." Caroline told her "she's right. We have to survive lunch. It's not fair that Mr Schue put the piano in here. It's too much pressure." Artie shared "I agree. That is like wearing a red dress to a bull fight." Kurt told her.

"The point of the assignment was to find people who couldn't help but join, okay? The more people that we sing in front of, the more chances we have of getting one. Okay? It's simple mathematics." Rachel shared "which I stopped attending years ago." Puck told them "really, couldn't tell." Caroline told him as puck then threw a chip at her "no, no. Hold on. Rachel's right. How's anybody supposed to believe we can go to nationals if we don't even believe in ourselves?" Finn asked "thank you." Rachel told him, as Finn then turned looking at the band, who then began playing the beginning of we got the beat as they all began to get up to dance and sing, as Rachel got up on one of the tables and started singing.

"See the people walkin' down the street

Fall in line just watchin' all their feet
They don't know where they wanna go
They're walkin' in time."

They all then began singing.

"They got the beat
They got the beat
They got the beat
Yeah, they got the beat."

Santana then was also on a table as she began singing.

"All the kids just gettin' out of school
They can't wait to hang out and be cool
Hang around 'til quarter after twelve
That's when they fall in line."

They all then sang.

"They got the beat
They got the beat
Kids got the beat
Yeah, kids got the beat."

Then as the band began to play with Finn being on drums now, everyone else danced around, except for Caroline who stopped looking around and seeing nobody was enjoying it cause one of the guys who was, was Mercedes new football player boyfriend as Britney then started singing from on the table.

"Go-go music really makes us dance
Do the pony, puts us in a trance
Do what you see, just give us a chance
That's when we fall in line."

They all then started singing.

"'Cause we got the beat

We got the beat
We got the beat
Yeah, we got it!

(We got the beat)
(We got the beat)
(We got the beat)"

Santana then sang.

"Everybody get on your feet (We got the beat)"

As Britney sang.

"We know you can dance to the beat (We got the beat)"