037. SELF ACCEPTANCE

Depuis le début

Standing at her locker, Caroline was putting her books in her locker as Sam walked up to her "I didn't tell her. Not that you were thinking of it. But I didn't. I didn't tell anyone." he told her, as Caroline sighed "I know. It just doesn't make me feel any better." she told him, turning to look at him "just like how her talking about your lips all the time doesn't make you feel good, I mean I saw how you tried to hide them when she said that." she told him, shutting her locker as the two then walked down the hallway, neither of the two speaking another word about what embarrasses them.

The next day in glee club, Miss Pillsbury was in there as Mr Schuester wrote on the white board "um, why is Miss Pillsbury here?" Finn asked as he raised his hand "she's helping us out with this weeks assignment." Mr Schuester told them after writing acceptance on the board "now, this is the only club in school that is represented by just about every race, religion, sexual orientation and clique. But many of you are still having a hard time with acceptance." Mr Schuester told them "that's crazy, Mr Schue, we love each other." Mercedes told them "I won't deny that you accept each other ut you don't accept yourselves. This weeks assignment has two parts. I want all of you to sing songs about accepting yourself for who you are. The best..and the worst parts." mr Schuester shared.

"What's the second part?" Rachel asked "well, we're gonna do a group number by the queen of self love..Gaga." Mr Shcuester told them as they all cheered "we're gonna perform her anthem to acceptance, born this way." Mr schuester told them as they all cheered even louder "wait. Wait. I still don't know why Miss Pillsbury's here." Finn shared "I'm here to help with your costumes for the big number. Each of you will be issued a beautifully fitted white t shirt. We will then use this letter press." Miss Pillsbury told them as she took the sheet off of the machine next to her "to write a word or a phrase that best describes the thing about you that you're the most ashamed of or you'd like to change but you can't because you were born that way, which is super terrific." she told them all.

"I want you to love those parts of you. Embrace them. Wear them on your chest with pride." Mr Schuester shared "can you give an example?" Mike asked "yeah. It's the big moment." Mr Schuester said as Miss Pillsbury stood up and undid her cardigan wear her shirt read ginger, Caroline furrowed her brows along with everyone else "wow. Emma, I thought the whole purpose of you doing this was to write.." Mr Schuester was telling her as Miss Pillsbury interrupted him "being a ginger has plagued me my entire life. People say that I smell like copper. I can get a sunburn indoors at night, and according to recent legend, I have no soul. But I'm here to say that this very curse is what makes me unique. Children..I claim my ginger hood before you today. I was born this way. Hooray." she told them all, as the bell then rang.

And then the next day in glee club, Rachel and Quinn were singing a song together as they sat on stools in front of them all in the choir room.

"You can buy your hair if it won't grow."

Quinn then sang.

"you can fix your nose if he says so."

The two then sang.

"You can buy all the makeup that M.A.C. can make
But if you can't look inside you."

Quinn then sang.

"Find out who am I too."

The two then sang.

"be in a position to make me feel so."

Rachel then sang.

"damn unpretty."

As Quinn sang.