033. DANGERS OF DRINKING

Start from the beginning

Making it to Rachel's, Kurt walked ahead of them as Caroline and Blaine stood side by side quickly having become friends in the backseat over at least two more shots on their ride over as Finn followed in behind them "Kurt, Blaine." Rachel told them, wearing this long green dress that definitely already screamed no party and the slow music and bright lights in the room just checked off two more boxes that this party already sucked before it started, as Kurt headed down the stairs, Blaine and Caroline followed him "I wasn't expecting you guys." Rachel shared as she and Finn followed them down.

Kurt began taking his jacket off as Caroline put her purse down on the floor it clinked from the bottles inside of it "I'm totally off the clock right now, Rachel. I'm not a warbler. I'm just Blaine. I'm not even wearing my uniform." Blaine told them as him and Caroline took off their jackets, although as they did, Kurt's eyes went wide seeing that Caroline was wearing knee heigh boots with fish nets and a black dress, Kurt then turned to Rachel "so, this is your dad's Oscar room?" he asked, as Rachel took his coat, she went and put it on the chair "yes. They transformed are ordinary basement for our famous annual Oscar parties." she mentioned as she turned back and took Caroline and Blaine's coats "is that a stage?" Blaine asked as Caroline bent down and picked up her purse.

"I like to give impromptu performances for our neighbors sometimes." Rachel shared as she walked them further in, they met up with Quinn "hey, girlfriend. Having fun?" Rachel asked her "yeah." Quinn told her as Caroline noticed Santana and Sam making out behind her "awesome party." Quinn told Rachel as she walked past them "okay. Let's, uh, go over the rules." Rachel told them, going to a table and pulling out what looked to be tickets next to a basket of wine coolers "everybody get's two drink tickets to keep things from getting out of hand." Rachel told them, holding them out, as Caroline dug her hand in her purse and pulled out one of the bottles "we're all good." she told her, smiling "yeah." Blaine told her as Caroline turned walking away, Blaine and Kurt followed her.

"Britney! Remember the rules. No sitting on anything. Okay. Okay, everybody. Cheers!" Rachel voiced, making Caroline chuckle as she began pouring Blaine and Kurt another cup "oh, three shots in and this is still too painful to be here." she told them "oh, come on, it's not that bad." Kurt told her as Blaine looked at him with raised brows "fine, it's that bad." Kurt told them as the two then drank from their cups, Caroline began pouring her's, and as she had her drink in her hands she quickly downed it "let's party! Caroline, pour me a drink!" Rachel yelled, walking over to them.

And from there, things changed drastically, a disco ball had come down and the music was blasting and G6 was playing as they all were drinking and dancing, Mike, Mercedes, Tina and Quinn were playing a drinking game where they had to get a coin in a cup and if they got it in they had to drink, Santana then took a shot off Britney as Sam, Artie and Rachel were around cheering, then Caroline and Rachel both had red solo cups in their hands as they crossed arms and downed them as Puck, Lauren and Blaine chanted "chug, chug, chug." the two then finished and un intertwined their arms and laughed, Caroline then grabbed the mic "it tastes like pink!" she voiced as Rachel stepped towards the mic "it taste like pink! Pink!" she yelled, making Caroline laugh as she turned around, she found Blaine.

She motioned him to follow her as she stepped off the stage and went to the dance floor, Mercedes and Tina pulled her toward's them as the three of them began dancing together but then the two had moved away from her as Caroline was dancing on her own, Blaine then came over dancing with her as the two of them danced together, Kurt stood there watching them wanting to get into it but he wasn't really sure how to dance like they were.

And while she was doing that, Sam was looking at her from across the way even though he knew she told him to never speak to her, let alone even look at her, and with the amount of alcohol in his system all inhibitions went out the window, where all he wanted to do was go over there and dance with her and potentially make out with her, which Santana seemed to pick up on cause in her drunken state she became the weepy, hysterical drunk "you like her more than me. She's sweet and awesome and such a good singer. Admit it. Just admit it." she told him, as Sam went to walk over to Caroline when she said that, Santana then grabbed his face and turned him back to her 'no kiss me." she told him, as she kissed him.