031. BLOODY VALENTINE

Start from the beginning

"And Finn is right, all you ever do is insult us. Three weeks ago, you said you were disappointed that I didn't have a lizard baby." Quinn told her "five minutes ago, you said Mr Schue belonged in a twelve step program." Tina mentioned "wait, what?" Mr Schuester asked "you're addicted to vests." Santan told him 'the truth is, Santana, you can dish it out, but you can't take it. Okay, maybe your right. Maybe I am destined to play the title role in the Broadway musical version of willow, but the only job you're gonna have is working on a pole." Rachel told her "hey!' Caroline yelled at her "oh, what are you standing up for her for? She basically poisoned you." Rachel reminded her "fine." Santana told them, getting up and walking out "Santana." Mr Schuester told her, but Santana didn't walk back.

The next day in glee club, Puck was ready to sing as he stood in front of the guys with his guitar as he along with them sang.

"Ooh, you gonna take me home tonight

Ooh, down beside that red firelight
Ooh, you gonna let it all hang out
Fat bottomed girls, you make the rockin' world go round

Puck then started playing his guitar as the band played with him, he walked towards the right side looking at Lauren as he sang.

"Hey
I was just a skinny lad
Never knew no good from bad
But I knew love before I left my nursery, huh
Left alone with big fat fanny
She was such a naughty nanny
Heap big woman you made a bad boy out of me

I've been singing with my band
Across the wire across the land
I seen every blue eyed floozy on the way, hey
But their beauty and their style."

He then went up to the stop, sliding a chair out next to Lauren in which Caroline Santana's glare although Lauren wasn't like the rest of them she could handle Santana, and make Puck of all people look like an even bigger idiot then he already was.

"Went kind of smooth after a while
Take me to them lardy ladies every time
C'mon."

The new direction boys then sang with him.

"Ooh (I know) you gonna take me home tonight (Please)

Ooh, down beside that red firelight
Ooh, you gonna let it all hang out
Fat bottomed girls, you make the rockin' world go round (Yeah)

Get on your bikes and ride."

Puck then headed down the steps as everyone began dancing around except for Caroline, Santana and Lauren.

"Ooh yeah, ooh yeah, them fat bottomed girls (Fat bottomed girls)
Yeah yeah yeah."

Then he played the song out on his guitar as everyone cheered and applauded except for Caroline, Santana and Lauren cause Caroline kind of thought the song might've hurt the girls feelings but as she saw Santana going up to Puck, she found it in her to stand up, walking up to Santana and grabbing her arm dragging her out of the classroom "whoa, whoa! What are you doing?" she asked her "um, saving you from potentially dying." Caroline told her, as Santana scoffed "Caroline, sweetie, I'm from Lima heights adjacent." she told her, in which Caroline rolled her eyes, letting her go, and turning to her "okay, well, Loren's a pro wrestler, okay? She told me how she once destroyed the boy from the opposing teams scrotum just to win! She's dangerous even for you and I was just trying to look out out for you. But if you don't want it that's fine by me. Now you see why everyone talked so bad about you yesterday." she told her, turning around and walking down the hallway.