029. CHRISTMAS IN OHIO

Start from the beginning

The next day, Caroline had walked into school but as she made it to her locker, a note was taped to it on red paper and when she read it it said, sending you Christmas cheer, in which when she thought about who could be doing all of this, she turned on her heel and began walking off, heading all the way to the boys locker room, she shoved the door open and walked all the way in seeing Coach Beiste standing in front of Puck, Artie, Mike and the person Caroline was looking for, Sam Evans, in which she stood in front of them "Caroline, you look awful. And I don't mean that in a bad way. I mean you're wearing sweats and it's Christmas." Artie pointed out, as Caroline pointed at Sam "you." she told him "me?" Sam asked her with raised brows.

Which made Caroline scoff "oh, don't act all innocent! You're the only person who I told I wouldn't be in glee club! So do me a favor and stop it with all your Christmas cheer! Because I don't wan it, okay?" she asked him ripping up the card and throwing the tiny pieces at him, as she then turned on her heel, walking back out of the locker room, in which Coach Beiste furrowed her brows "is she okay? I thought she'd be all cheery?" she asked "pfft. It's probably some girl thing, seeing as she hasn't had a good making in a year. And Rachel kind of lit a fire under here a few weeks back because she used me to cheat on her brother. And Rachel basically took her boyfriend last year so let's just say the rage is still there." Puck shared.

As Mike furrowed his brows "I thought the reason she didn't have any Christmas spirit was because last year she was in a relationship with Jesse. And now she's gone all Grinch because she basically has nobody while everyone in glee club along with her own mother are in relationships." he shared "that's probably it as well, but, Sam, what did you do?" Artie asked him, as him, Mike, Puck and Coach Beiste looked at him "I didn't do anything! I don't even know what she's talking about! But I did happen to notice this letter on her locker when I stopped at mine earlier." Sam shared "so, if you didn't give it to her then who did?" Coach Beiste asked furrowing her brows "sounds like Caroline has a secret admirer." Artie shared, looking at them all "who?" Mike asked, as they all furrowed their brows.

Standing in the auditorium, the orchestra was behind her as Caroline stood at the front of the stage, the spotlight went on her as she had a green dress and gloves on, the band then started to play behind her as she started singing.

"You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch

You really are a heel
You're as cuddly as a cactus
As charming as an eel
Mr. Grinch

You're a bad banana with a greasy black peel."

Then the orchestra played again as Caroline then began singing again.

"You're a monster, Mr. Grinch

Your heart's an empty hole
Your brain is full of spiders
You've got garlic in your soul, Mr. Grinch."

Then the orchestra began to play on their own as Caroline then came in signing again

"You're a vile one, Mr. Grinch (Mr. Grinch)

You have termites in your smile
You have all the tender sweetness of a seasick crocodile
Mr. Grinch

Now given the choice between the two of you, I'd take the
Seasick crocodile

Seasick crocodileThe words that best describe you are
Stink, stank, stunk
No, no, no
Stink, stank, stunk
Oh-oh, Mr. Grinch
Mr. Grinch."

Then the song ended, as the spotlight on stage went off, leaving them all in the dark, where the only thing that could be heard were Caroline's heals clicking against the stage as she walked off and unknowing to her, while singing the song, Sue was being a Grinch as well, taking all of the glee clubs Christmas cheer.

Standing at her locker the next day, Caroline was grabbing her things as Sam came up on her side with crossed arms "how could you do that to us?" he asked her as Caroline turned to him "do what?" she asked, closing her locker and walking down the hallway as Sam followed her "destroy our tree, steal the presents! We were gonna give them to the homeless kids!" he voiced, in which Caroline turned on her heal and looked at him with wide eyes "whoa, easy there, buddy! I may be a grinch but I didn't touch your damn tree or your presents, all right?" she asked him as Sam laughed "sure. Like you didn't probably go tell Azimio and the other football guys to destroy everyone else's good time just because your's is sad and lonely!" he voiced and when he did, Caroline felt the tears well in her eyes as she shook her head "screw you, Sam. I guess I was wrong, because if it was you? You wouldn't have just said that to me." she told him, turning around and walking fast down the hallway, and as she did, Sam huffed realizing that what he just did was really wrong, as he turned and leaned against the lockers as the bell rang.

It was Christmas Eve, as Caroline had opened the front door, bringing in the take out "I'm back!" she voiced as Burt came running out "whoa, hey, let me help you out with that." he told her, laughing as he took the take out from her "thanks." Caroline told him although when she did, she then saw her mom and Finn standing behind them and looking at her strangely "what?" she asked them "someone brought you an early Christmas gift." her mom told her as Caroline furrowed her brows, Finn chuckled "it must be your secret admirer. It's up in your room." he told her as Caroline turned and walked away from them to head upstairs.

Opening the closed door to her bedroom, Caroline stepped in slowly not knowing what to expect but when she opened the door, there were boutiques of roses all over room, filling it basically halfway, but she still had some room to walk in as she stepped inside, she shut the door behind her and as she did, she looked at them all and soon spotted a card, walking over she was hoping to get some answers of who this mysterious sender could be, but when she picked up the note and flipped it over their was no from sender only her name as the card read, Merry Christmas, Caroline.