020. DID WE MAKE IT

Start from the beginning

"Even though we know we can't win?" Santana asked "yes." Mr Schuester told them, as he walked in and up to Rachel helping her turn off the speaker in the room as they then began coming back over to them all "if this is only about winning for you guys..then I owe you all an apology because I've failed you, and we should all go home because it means we've already lost. Besides, we have got something that the other groups don't." Mr Schuester told them "what?" Artie asked "Finn's dancing. Right? Come on!" Mr Schuester told them, as they all chuckled "let's get out there. We got two minutes, Oral Intensities almost finished. Bring it in. Come on." he told them, as they all stood up, bringing their hands in "go, go, go. And.." he told them as they brought their hands up, they all then cheered.

Standing on stage, Caroline and the others were behind the curtain as Rachel and Finn we're gonna be coming through the audience "ladies and gentlemen, our second competitors, winner of the central Ohio sectional, McKinley high new directions!" the announcer said and as the crowd cheered, the piano started playing to the tune of faithfully by journey as they could hear Finn singing.

"Highway run

Into the midnight sun
Wheels go 'round and 'round
You're on my mind."

Then Rachel was singing

"Restless hearts

Sleep alone tonight
Sending all my love
Along the wire."

Then the two sang together.

"And they say that the road ain't no place to start a family

Right down the line it's been you and me
And loving a music man ain't always what it's supposed to be."

Rachel then sang.

"oh boy, you stand by me."

The two then sang again.

"I'm forever yours

Faithfully."

Then as the instrumental played, the curtains soon came up, revealing Caroline and the other new directions as Finn and Rachel were standing on the stage with them now, as they all sang.

"Oh oh oh oh."

Rachel then sang.

"Faithfully."

The new directions then sang.

"Oh oh oh oh oh."

As Rachel sang again as her and Finn walked further up the stage, as the new directions spread apart.

"I'm still yours."

As the new directions along with Finn then sang

"Oh oh oh oh oh oh."

As Rachel sang.

"I'm still yours!"

The new directions then sang.

"Oh oh oh oh

Oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh."

As Finn and Rachel then ended the song singing.

"I'm still yours!

Faithfully..."

The crowd then cheered and applauded as Rachel and Finn made their way up to the stairs with the others, they all were faced to the left as the beat to any way you want it started playing, as they all turned to face the audience as they sang.