007. SUE IN CHARGE

Start from the beginning

The next day, they all were sitting in the choir room waiting for Sue to show up "I'm..I'm kind of nervous." Tina shared "I debated not even showing up." Artie mentioned "well, I think it's gonna be great. Did you catch Sue's corner last night?" Mercedes asked "no." Caroline told her, as the door to the choir room opened as Sue came in with a band "hey, kids, I brought some of my brass buddies with me. Thought maybe they could help us out a little bit. Okay, so I selected a song that I think will speak to the frustration you've felt under the failed leadership of Will Schuester." she shared, handing out sheet music, as they all looked at it "hate on me, an RnB song." Mercedes shared, being the first one to look at it as the others got it handed to them.

"You like that? Yeah. Changster I want to see some of that pop and lock groove you're so famous for." Sue mentioned as she pointed at him as Mike then did it, they all cheered for him "you go to town." Sue told him, as she looked to Mercedes "and you, Mercedes. I want to see some Mariah hands." she told her "I can do that." Mercedes told her "I think we g..got this one, Miss Sylvester." Tina stuttered out "all right. Well, we'll see. hit it!" Sue voiced, as the band began to play, they all started to sing.

"do do do do

do do do

do do do

do do do

do do do do."

Mike then started dancing as Mercedes came in singing the lyrics.

"If I could give you the world

On a silver platter
Would it even matter? You'd still be mad at me."

Then as Mike jumped down and continued to dance, Matt and Caroline got up dancing with him as Artie spun around in his chair.

"If I can find in all this a dozen roses
That I would give to you, you'd still be miserable
'Cause in reality, I'm gon' be who I be
And I don't feel no faults for all the lies that you bought
You can try as you may bring me down when I say
That it ain't up to you, gonna do what you do."

Then Santana and Tina stood up as they were all dancing as Mercedes kept singing.

"Hate on me hater
Now or later
'Cause I'm gonna do me
You'll be mad, baby."

Then Caroline motioned to the chairs as Matt and Mike began putting them in a line like a walk way for Mercedes as she walked on them.

"(Go 'head and hate)
Go 'head and hate on me hater
'Cause I'm not afraid of
What I got I paid for
You can hate on me

Hate on me hater
Now or later
'Cause I'm gonna do me
You'll be mad, baby
(Go 'head and hate)
Go 'head and hate on me hater."

Then Artie moved a chair in front of Mercedes as Kurt ran up and laid down on it, kicking his feet in the air.

"'Cause I'm not afraid of
What I got I paid for
You can hate on me."

Then he went straight crossing his legs on the chair, he began moving his head as Matt pulled one up and him and Artie began doing the same move as Caroline, Santana, Tina and Mike danced in the back as Mercedes continued singing.

"Hate on me hater
Now or later
'Cause I'm gonna do me
You'll be mad, baby
(Go 'head and hate)
Go 'head and hate on me hater
'Cause I'm not afraid of
What I got I paid for
You can hate on me."