Class Reunion

Desperately, she glanced back at the others. With blood still dripping down their faces Violet and Robin were fighting with everything they had, blocking and casting with reckless abandon. Even half-blind, it was clear Vera was still the most powerful of the three, stamina never fading while exhaustion began to consume Violet and Robin, their spells growing increasingly weaker.

Priscilla's gaze locked on a discarded sword, abandoned only a few feet behind the headmistress. Taking a deep breath, she concentrated as hard as she could, murmuring a spell. Slowly, the sword began to lift from the ground. This was dangerous. If Vera so much as sensed the blade behind her or turned around the opportunity would be shattered and she'd attack Priscilla.

"Hey, headmistress!" Priscilla called, hiding her wand behind her back as she used her mind's sheer willpower to keep the spell going, continuing to raise the sword higher still. As she'd hoped, the sound of her voice caused Vera's attention to snap to her. Priscilla flashed the headmistress a grin as she cautiously aligned the floating sword with the back of Vera's head. "On your way to hell, make sure to let Professor Slengeborn know I was the one behind Slendgeboner!"

And with those words, the sword behind the headmistress shot forward, piercing straight through her skull.