24: Mom's Past

Rong Xiao is the most prosperous family in Qinghe, the daughter of the Rong family.

Because she was weak and sick since she was a child, her father, brother and elders in the family doted on her very much, and wanted the stars to be raised without the moon.

When Rong Xiao was five years old, under the arrangement of his parents, he learned the piano from a famous teacher for ten years.

The famous teacher originally just taught for the sake of money, she knew that the daughter of a rich family can't bear hardships, especially this daughter of the Rong family who was weak since she was a child.

But gradually, she found that no matter what she taught, whether it was difficult or not, Rong Xiao could always understand it in one day. She soon realized that Rong Xiao was born to play the piano.

The famous teacher had never seen such a prodigy, and the more he taught, the more he worked hard. He spent several years teaching his own skills, and asked Rong Xiao to compose a piece of music as his final homework.

Under the long-term influence of a famous teacher, Rong Xiao fell in love with Qin, regarded Qin as his second life, and vowed to make the best piece of music to graduate.

The famous teacher suggested that she should go out to travel. Only after seeing the great rivers and mountains can she know the grandeur of the world and compose good songs.

It stands to reason that in this era, for a young lady like Rong Xiao who has not left the court, not to mention traveling, even going to the streets to see lanterns would be very difficult.

But the Rong family's father and brother loved her since childhood, and after hearing Rong Xiao's sincere request, they actually agreed. Just told her to go out, it is more convenient to pretend to be a man, and sent two female guards to accompany her.

In this way, Rong Xiao spent the coldest winter day at home, and went out with two guards after the ice and snow melted.

It took her three full years to travel to famous mountains and rivers, listen to natural music, and visit other famous luthiers, and finally composed a piece of "Song of Mountains and Rivers", which incorporated all of her three years of experience into the song.

Anyone who has heard the lyrics and music praises Rong Xiao, who composed "Mountain and River Music", as the number one luthier in the world.

Gradually, Rong Xiao gained the nickname of the best piano in the world.

One day by chance, she discussed music theory with several luthiers, and heard one of them say that he was going to the imperial city to perform music to the emperor and persuade the emperor to let the general go.

For a moment, the lively room fell silent. Everyone knew that the general the luthier was talking about was General Fan, the famous general who was stationed in the border town.

General Fan sent troops privately, was recalled by the emperor, and was about to be executed in a few days. This has already spread among the people.

None of the officials and ordinary people in the Li Dynasty knew that General Fan was wronged, but knowing it was one thing, and being willing to work hard for it was another.

You must know that government officials patrol the streets every day, and if they catch those who speak for General Fan, they will be directly arrested and thrown into prison.

The qin masters were silent one after another. Those who brought up the topic of persuasion wanted to be bored, so they lowered their heads and caressed their qin nonchalantly, their eyes full of determination.